Are you stuck looking for some Squids? This article explains what is Squid in Disney Dreamlight Valley and how to get it. Stick around.
Disney Dreamlight Valley has left the Early Access, and fans of cozy life-sims are more than happy for it. Here you can hang out with different Disney and Pixar characters, make awesome food, complete quests, and more. Sometimes, those quests ask for some uncommon items and players can get stuck trying to find them. Luckily, we are here to help. Today we’ll be talking about Squids, what they’re for, and how to get them. Let’s see.
How to Get Squid in Disney Dreamlight Valley and What Is It?
You can get a Squid by Fishing in specific Biomes: Glade of Trust and Forgotten Lands. Look for Blue Ripples in the water, as you can only get them in those.
Squid is a Seafood type Ingredient. Its official in-game description reads: “Famed for their large heads and eight arms.”
- This award-winning, good best-selling plushie is super soft, portable, and satisfying to flip!
- Finally, an easy (and cuddly) tool for effective emotional communication. Relieve stress by letting the Reversible Plushie tell friends, family, or coworkers how you are feeling.
- The perfect work-from-home tool to let friends and family know when not to bother you! Happy= come on in, and Angry= come back later!
- Collect all the Reversible Plushie stuffed animals, including unicorns, narwhals, cats, dogs, pandas, turtles, and more, in tons of different colors!
- TeeTurtle Reversible Plushies are a viral TikTok sensation! Your favorite creators have them, and now you can too!
What Is Squid For?
You can use Squid in Disney Dreamlight Valley in a number of ways. First, you can use it in any recipe that requires non-specific Seafood. You can sell a Squid for 500 Star Coins or eat it to regain 1.000 Energy. You can give it as a Gift for 150 Friendship points.
Lastly, you need it for two quests.
The Club Renewal quest is Minnie Mouse Level 10 Friendship Quest, and she asks you to bring her some Red Dye, among other things. You can make a Red Dye by combining an Empty Vial, two Squid, and two Garnets.
The Ritual is Ursula’s Level 7 Friendship Quest, where you must bring her an Enchantment Potion. To craft it you must combine an Empty Vial, a Seashell for Ursula’s Ritual, six Squid, and five Aquamarine.
For more Disney Dreamlight Valley Articles, check out How to Do the “Strut Your Stuff” Quest, Is Disney Dreamlight Valley A Rift in Time DLC Worth it, and How to Make Tekka Maki.