Want to learn how to make Tekka Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley? We’ve got you covered. We’ll break down the recipe at hand and detail where you can find each of the ingredients you’ll need to start cooking.
Tekka Maki is one of the many fish-based dishes that you can make in Disney Dreamlight Valley. As a 4-Star entrée, cooking this meal requires a handful of ingredients that can be obtained by visiting several areas in the game. That being said, you’ll need to make a solid amount of progress in the story in order to unlock each of the biomes in which the components of this recipe are found. Here’s a closer look at everything you’ll need to prepare the dish and where you can find each of the ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Tekka Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The recipe for Tekka Maki calls for four ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley. To prepare the dish, you’ll need:
- x1 Tuna
- x1 Seaweed
- x1 Rice
- x1 Soya
You’ll need to visit several biomes to gather everything you need to satisfy the recipe. As with other dishes, you’ll also need one piece of coal to light the stove. When you’re ready, toss your ingredients into a pot to get started.
- Discover the Secrets of Dreamlight Valley – Free the Dream Castle from the insidious grip of the Forgetting, and unlock the unique Realms of well-loved Disney and Pixar characters. Each Realm has its own challenges, with puzzles to solve and friends to bring back to Dreamlight Valley.
- You’ll start your adventure in the Valley and discover inspiring locations – Explore what lurks in the darkest corners of the Valley and brave the deepest caverns as you take on challenges from iconic Disney and Pixar heroes and villains. Who knows what—or who—you might discover.
- Forge Friendships with Disney and Pixar Characters – Garden with WALLE, cook with Remy or kick back and fish with Goofy. What better way to collect, craft, and rebuild the Valley than with a friend! From kind princesses to nefarious villains, every Dreamlight Valley resident brings their own story arc, quests, and rewards. Meet up for daily hangouts and make friends with some of your favorite Disney and Pixar characters.
- Restore the Valley to Its Former Glory – Free the Valley from the grip of the Forgetting and return Dreamlight Valley to its former greatness by making it your own. In Dreamlight Valley, you can build the perfect neighborhood that is just for you with a fully customizable layout, creative landscaping, and thousands of decorative items. Will you settle on the Beach next to Moana, or call Buzz Lightyear your next-door neighbor in the Plaza?
- Express Your Disney Style – Bring out your inner princess, villain, or anything in between! Assemble unique outfits and decorate your home with thousands of fantastic items. Using the Touch of Magic tool, you can even create your own designs using Disney and Pixar motifs! With the in-game Camera, get ready to snap a sunset selfie with Mirabel, a culinary creation with Remy or simply cherish a moment.
Gathering the Ingredients
Both tuna and seaweed can be obtained by fishing in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Since you can find seaweed at any water source, you’ll mainly need to focus on reeling in the primary component of the dish: Tuna. You can catch this species of fish in the Glade of Trust and the Forgotten Lands.
That said, I recommend visiting the former, as you can also purchase rice from Goofy’s stall in the Glade of Trust. To pick up your final ingredient, you’ll then need to head over to Sunlit Plateau. There, soya can be purchased from Goofy’s stall.
For more tips on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out these related guides from our team: