If you are stuck trying to get the Orange Potato, we got you covered. It is quite tricky so here is how to get Orange Potato in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney’s Dreamlight Valley is a cozy life-sim game. You are transported to a Disney-inspired realm, where you help out various Disney and Pixar characters. As with every life-sim game, there is a ton of quests, and some of them are trickier to complete than others. Especially if they are not marked on your map and you have to find everything on your own. The Orange Potato is just like that, but worry not. We are here to help you out. So let’s see how to get Orange Potato in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Orange Potato in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Orange Potato is a craftable item, used in turn to craft the Electrifying Orange Potion. You need it, along with other Potions, to craft the Rainbow Potion needed to get the Rainbow Fox Companion.
Crafting the Orange Potato requires a lot of legwork. You need to find 20 Orange Pebbles to do so, and they are scattered across different Realms. First things first, to be able to see those Orange Pebbles you need Lenses of Shadows. You’ll get them once you reach Level 10 Friendship with Scrooge McDuck and complete his final quest. Put those glasses on and start snooping around. Here is where all 20 Pebbles are located.
Orange Pebble Locations
- Mickey’s Secret Room
- By the green couch, next to the entrance.
- By the Bookshelf, that opens into a secret room.
- Inside the secret room, to the left of the Crafting Station.
- Dream Castle
- Behind the pillar, the first one on the left as you enter.
- Up the stairs, on the second floor, in front of the large pillar.
- On the top floor, next to the potted plant.
- Ratatouille Realm
- Next to the cart with peanut bags on it.
- Moana’s Realm
- On the edge of the beach, behind the entrance point.
- Next to the campfire, near the entrance point.
- Behind the rock where the Banana tree is.
- Up the grassy hill, next to the Palm tree on the left (there’s an orange flower next to the Palm, you can’t miss it).
- WALL-E’s Realm
- Near the entrance, in front of a broken concrete formation, with small trees in front.
- Between the Crafting Station and a refrigerator.
- Frozen Realm
- Behind one of the right-side pillars, in front of the entrance point.
- Behind a pile of rocks, on the left path.
- On the ground, after the frozen bridge, on the right path.
- Toy Story Realm
- In the corner, next to the red backpack, near the entrance point.
- Inside the closet, left of the entrance point.
- In front of the blue book with clouds on it, in the corner of the room.
- Next to the bed, between the bed and the arched green table legs.
- Discover the Secrets of Dreamlight Valley – Free the Dream Castle from the insidious grip of the Forgetting, and unlock the unique Realms of well-loved Disney and Pixar characters. Each Realm has its own challenges, with puzzles to solve and friends to bring back to Dreamlight Valley.
- You’ll start your adventure in the Valley and discover inspiring locations – Explore what lurks in the darkest corners of the Valley and brave the deepest caverns as you take on challenges from iconic Disney and Pixar heroes and villains. Who knows what—or who—you might discover.
- Forge Friendships with Disney and Pixar Characters – Garden with WALLE, cook with Remy or kick back and fish with Goofy. What better way to collect, craft, and rebuild the Valley than with a friend! From kind princesses to nefarious villains, every Dreamlight Valley resident brings their own story arc, quests, and rewards. Meet up for daily hangouts and make friends with some of your favorite Disney and Pixar characters.
- Restore the Valley to Its Former Glory – Free the Valley from the grip of the Forgetting and return Dreamlight Valley to its former greatness by making it your own. In Dreamlight Valley, you can build the perfect neighborhood that is just for you with a fully customizable layout, creative landscaping, and thousands of decorative items. Will you settle on the Beach next to Moana, or call Buzz Lightyear your next-door neighbor in the Plaza?
- Express Your Disney Style – Bring out your inner princess, villain, or anything in between! Assemble unique outfits and decorate your home with thousands of fantastic items. Using the Touch of Magic tool, you can even create your own designs using Disney and Pixar motifs! With the in-game Camera, get ready to snap a sunset selfie with Mirabel, a culinary creation with Remy or simply cherish a moment.
How to Craft the Orange Potato
You can craft the Orange Potato if you have gathered all 20 Orange Pebbles. When you have done so, find a Crafting Station. Under the Functional Items tab, scroll down until you find the Orange Potato, and there you have it, the Orange Potato is yours. Combine it with an Empty Vial to make an Electrifying Orange Potion.