Want to learn how to make Empty Vials in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Stick around. We’ll cover the crafting materials you’ll need to get your hands on these essential items, as well as where you can purchase them in a pinch.
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll devote a lot of your time to helping out your favorite Disney characters by completing questlines. This can involve cooking delicious meals, searching for lost items, and crafting necessities. As such, you’ll need to maintain a supply of helpful items like Empty Vials. These refined materials can be used to store the potions you’ve brewed for villagers. Needless to say, you’ll want to make sure you have a solid stock on hand to meet quest requirements promptly. Fortunately, you can easily craft or buy what you need early on. Here’s what to do.
How to Get Empty Vials in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In order to brew potions for character-specific quests and such in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll first need to get your hands on Empty Vials. There’s a couple of different ways you can top off your supply from early on in your playthrough:
- Craft these items at the crafting station
- Purchase from Kristoff’s stall
- Discover the Secrets of Dreamlight Valley – Free the Dream Castle from the insidious grip of the Forgetting, and unlock the unique Realms of well-loved Disney and Pixar characters. Each Realm has its own challenges, with puzzles to solve and friends to bring back to Dreamlight Valley.
- You’ll start your adventure in the Valley and discover inspiring locations – Explore what lurks in the darkest corners of the Valley and brave the deepest caverns as you take on challenges from iconic Disney and Pixar heroes and villains. Who knows what—or who—you might discover.
- Forge Friendships with Disney and Pixar Characters – Garden with WALLE, cook with Remy or kick back and fish with Goofy. What better way to collect, craft, and rebuild the Valley than with a friend! From kind princesses to nefarious villains, every Dreamlight Valley resident brings their own story arc, quests, and rewards. Meet up for daily hangouts and make friends with some of your favorite Disney and Pixar characters.
- Restore the Valley to Its Former Glory – Free the Valley from the grip of the Forgetting and return Dreamlight Valley to its former greatness by making it your own. In Dreamlight Valley, you can build the perfect neighborhood that is just for you with a fully customizable layout, creative landscaping, and thousands of decorative items. Will you settle on the Beach next to Moana, or call Buzz Lightyear your next-door neighbor in the Plaza?
- Express Your Disney Style – Bring out your inner princess, villain, or anything in between! Assemble unique outfits and decorate your home with thousands of fantastic items. Using the Touch of Magic tool, you can even create your own designs using Disney and Pixar motifs! With the in-game Camera, get ready to snap a sunset selfie with Mirabel, a culinary creation with Remy or simply cherish a moment.
Crafting Empty Vials
You can easily craft Empty Vials with the necessary materials in Disney Dreamlight Valley. To do this, you’ll need the following resources:
- x3 Glass
While this recipe is fairly simple, it may cause players some confusion, as glass is also a craftable item — or refined material. With this in mind, you can opt to make what you need with a total of x15 Sand and x1 Coal Ore or purchase the crafting materials from Kristoff’s stall.
Purchasing Vials From Kristoff
If you’re having trouble collecting enough crafting materials or you’re simply looking to save some time, you can also purchase Empty Vials from Kristoff’s stall. However, this method isn’t entirely reliable in the long run, as available units are limited. Moreover, you won’t always be able to find these items among his wares. Even so, these materials will cost you 180 Star Coins per unit when they’re in stock.
For more tips on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out these related guides from our team: