As with most games of today, even Helldivers 2 has a form of a premium currency. Read on to see how to get Super Credits in Helldivers 2.
The latest shooter from Arrowhead Game Studios is turning out to be quite popular. A blend of satire, action, and playing with friends proved to be a winning combo. You can all equip different loadouts, so you can tackle a wide array of targets. Playing and earning in-game currency is crucial to improving those loadouts. The best part of these in-game currencies is that you can earn them all by simply playing. Additionally, there is a premium form of currency, called Super Credits. How to get those Super Credits in Helldivers 2? Let’s see.
How to Get Super Credits in Helldivers 2?
There are a couple of ways you can get Super Credits in Helldivers 2. You use these Super Credits to unlock new Warbonds or to get some new gear, found in the Superstore, a tab in the Acquisition Center, that rotates regularly. For now, we have three different methods of getting Super Credits in Helldivers 2.
Purchase With Real-Life Money
The most straightforward way is to simply purchase them from the in-game shop. In the Acquisition Center, go to the Super Credits tab, and there you have a choice of different amounts of Super Credits to purchase. For example, $1.99 will get you 150 Super Credits, but $19.99 will get you a whooping 2100 Super Credits.
- Enlist in the Helldivers and join the fight for freedom across a hostile galaxy in a fast, frantic, and ferocious third-person shooter.
- Become a Legend – You will be assembled into squads of up to four Helldivers and assigned strategic missions. Watch each other’s back – friendly fire is an unfortunate certainty of war, but victory without teamwork is impossible.
- Loadouts – Rain down freedom from above, sneak through enemy territory, or grit your teeth and charge head-first into the jaws of combat. How you deliver liberty is your choice; you’ll have access to a wide array of explosive firepower, life-saving armour and battle-changing stratagems… the jewel in every Helldiver’s arsenal.
- Requisition – Super Earth recognises your hard work with valuable Requisition. Use it to access different rewards that benefit you, your squad, your destroyer ship and our overall war effort.
- Threats – Everything on every planet wants you dead. That’s what we’re dealing with. Each enemy has distinct and unpredictable characteristics, tactics, and behaviour – but they all fight ferociously and without fear or morality.
Unlocking Through Warbonds
Warbonds are an array of different prizes that you unlock by spending Medals. These prizes are usually new weapons and armor, but you can also unlock some Super Credits through Warbonds. For example, on the first page of Helldivers Mobilize!, the Warband all players get for free, you can get 100 Super Credits for one Medal. In total, you can get up to 800 Super Credits from Helldivers Mobilize, and an additional 300 Super Credits from the premium Steeled Veterans Warbond you get if you purchase the deluxe Super Citizen Edition of Helldivers 2.
How to Farm Super Credits in Helldivers 2
The fastest way to farm Super Credits is to look for them during missions. Go on the easiest missions you have, and just focus on farming this premium currency. That is the fastest way to get some Super Credits for free, without much effort.
Farm During Missions
The last way you can get some Super Credits is by finding them during missions. Look for points of interest during your missions, represented by a beam of light (and a diamond-shaped marker on your minimap). They are usually found off the track, away from the objective, so be ready to explore. Having gear that improves your mobility and speed helps here a lot. These POIs usually have some supply crates and pods that have ammo and Samples in them, and, if you are lucky, some Super Credits. Note that there is no guarantee that Super Credits will spawn in these supply crates, so luck is a dominant factor here.
With some luck, your teammates have completed the mission objectives, and you can hop on the next mission and repeat the process.