If you have encountered Error Code 10003001 in Helldivers 2, you are not alone. Many players have been hit with this error message while trying to join the latest game from Arrowhead Game Studios. Since day one, Helldivers 2 has been having issues with its servers, due to the third-person shooter’s unexpected popularity. For instance, the game suffered from stability and quickplay issues not too long ago. Nevertheless, this being a server error no one fixed solution can solve this for everyone. Let’s look at all the steps you can try to fix Helldivers 2 Error Code 10003001.
Steps to fix Helldivers 2 Error Code 10003001
As mentioned previously, Helldivers 2 Error Code 10003001 is a server issue, and hopefully, developers will fix this soon. Despite this, there are steps you can take to fix this problem yourself. The following are some solutions you can try to fix this error and return to fighting the enemies of Super Earth.
Check server status
Before anything else, you should check the server status for the game. In many cases, these types of errors are shown when the game cannot access information from servers. Moreover, servers will go down from time to time, for server maintenance or if they are experiencing login issues. If the servers are down, there is nothing you can do but wait for them to come back online. Patience is a virtue.
- Enlist in the Helldivers and join the fight for freedom across a hostile galaxy in a fast, frantic, and ferocious third-person shooter.
- Become a Legend – You will be assembled into squads of up to four Helldivers and assigned strategic missions. Watch each other’s back – friendly fire is an unfortunate certainty of war, but victory without teamwork is impossible.
- Loadouts – Rain down freedom from above, sneak through enemy territory, or grit your teeth and charge head-first into the jaws of combat. How you deliver liberty is your choice; you’ll have access to a wide array of explosive firepower, life-saving armour and battle-changing stratagems… the jewel in every Helldiver’s arsenal.
- Requisition – Super Earth recognises your hard work with valuable Requisition. Use it to access different rewards that benefit you, your squad, your destroyer ship and our overall war effort.
- Threats – Everything on every planet wants you dead. That’s what we’re dealing with. Each enemy has distinct and unpredictable characteristics, tactics, and behaviour – but they all fight ferociously and without fear or morality.
Update Helldivers 2
Check if your version of the game is up to date or if some game updates are waiting to be downloaded. Simply close the game and let the automatic updater do its work.
Restart your platform
Restarting the platform you are using to play the game is known to solve issues like this one. Many things can be the cause of errors like this, from background processes to something not loading correctly when starting the game. Whatever the case, restarting your PC or PlayStation refresh your system and this can be the solution to your problem.
Check your internet connection and restart router
When experiencing connectivity issues, they can sometimes be solved by restarting your internet connection and your network router. To do this, simply unplug your network router from its power supply. Then, wait a couple of minutes before you plug the device back in. After the device restarts fully you should try launching the game to see if the error persists.
Disabling the crossplay feature in-game will solve many issues that Helldivers 2 currently suffers from. The game has been experiencing problems with the crossplay feature since day one. This issue will hopefully get fixed sooner rather than later, and we will be able to use crossplay normally. Nevertheless, for now, disabling crossplay will save you a lot of headaches and it can solve this issue as well.
Join a Friend’s Game
Some fans say that they managed to bypass this error by simply joining a friend’s game. Open your Steam Overlay or Game Base and try joining a friend’s lobby from there.
These are all steps you can try to fix Error Code 10003001 in Helldivers 2, and if you want to know more about the game check out our articles on Full Trophy & Achievement List for Helldivers 2, Helldivers 2 Difficulty Levels, and How to Get Super Credits in Helldivers 2.