The video review is below. Read the source article for a text review in detail.
• Looks and sounds good
• Variety of mission environments
• Solid co-op play
• Often multiple paths through level segments
• Terrible AI--especially your partner
• Some awful dialogue
• Questionable hit detection and weapon damage
• Firefights can be incredibly frustrating
"Granted, if you're multiplayer centric, the cooperative play will improve your opinion, but good luck finding players online. Conflict Denied Ops might not be awful - it's certainly not as bad as Soldier of Fortune Payback. Unfortunately, even without AI flaws and other problems, there's nothing here to suggest the developers wanted to do anything more than just rip off Rainbow Six, SOCOM, or Ghost Recon. Sadly, Conflict Denied Ops doesn't have anything close to the polish of those games."
Review by: Jason D'Aprile