"The following information comes from an interview with Ubisoft's Michel Ancel...
- believes Nintendo has a tough job ahead explaining to Wii U
- feels that people need to play it to get it
- for him, Wii U is a core gamer concept
- allows for core gamer concepts to continue existing, but allows devs to build on them
- the decisions this leaves for developers may seem problematic at first, but actually leads to value
- on Rayman Legends, the GamePad player will be able to litteraly dig into the scenery
- finds asymmetric gameplay great", writes GoNintendo.