The Prince is coming to the Wii, and we explain why Rival Swords controls almost as well as Twilight Princess.
- Great use of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk combination, making controlling the Prince incredibly easy
- One of the first Wii games, aside from Twilight Princess, that doesn't control awkwardly
- Rival Swords is the same game as 2005's The Two Thrones, and is NOT a new adventure.
- Combat is made simple by slashing the Wii Remote/Nunchuk
- A must-have game for anyone who didn't play Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones