If you’re looking for the best graphics settings to play Helldivers 2 on PC, stick around. We’ll go over the most suitable settings whether you prioritize visuals or performance.
Helldivers 2 is out now on PlayStation and PC, and it’s become one of the most popular games of the year thus far. While several withstanding issues regarding server overload, login errors, and players not receiving hard-earned XP have caused some frustration within the player base, the live service third-person shooter from Arrowhead Game Studios has had no problem soaring to the top of Steam charts. Devs are currently working on a patch to remedy these hiccups, but optimizing your game’s settings on PC can also help to smooth out gameplay. Here’s a look at the best graphics settings for Helldivers 2.
- Enlist in the Helldivers and join the fight for freedom across a hostile galaxy in a fast, frantic, and ferocious third-person shooter.
- Become a Legend – You will be assembled into squads of up to four Helldivers and assigned strategic missions. Watch each other’s back – friendly fire is an unfortunate certainty of war, but victory without teamwork is impossible.
- Loadouts – Rain down freedom from above, sneak through enemy territory, or grit your teeth and charge head-first into the jaws of combat. How you deliver liberty is your choice; you’ll have access to a wide array of explosive firepower, life-saving armour and battle-changing stratagems… the jewel in every Helldiver’s arsenal.
- Requisition – Super Earth recognises your hard work with valuable Requisition. Use it to access different rewards that benefit you, your squad, your destroyer ship and our overall war effort.
- Threats – Everything on every planet wants you dead. That’s what we’re dealing with. Each enemy has distinct and unpredictable characteristics, tactics, and behaviour – but they all fight ferociously and without fear or morality.
What Are the Best Graphics Settings for Helldivers 2 on PC?
While Helldivers 2 isn’t the most visually demanding game on the market today, it’s still a good idea to make sure your PC build is in line with the minimum and recommended specs. Low-end setups could have a tough time running the game, so adjusting your graphics settings can help to streamline gameplay. In the same vein, even high-end builds could benefit from top-notch graphics, though you can feasibly get away with High settings all around. Let’s break down ideal settings for peak visuals and performance.
|Depth of Field
|0.7 (adjust to your liking)
|Object Detail Quality
|Screen-Space Global Illumination
|Vegetation & Rubble Density
|Volumetric Cloud Quality
|Volumetric Fog Quality
All around, these are the best settings to start off with whether you’re working with a lower- or higher-end PC build for Helldivers 2. Of course, you can always tweak some aspects to better suit personal preferences. For more on Helldivers 2, check out these guides from our team: