Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII has remained at the top of the Japanese software sales chart for a second consecutive week, despite pressure from new entries which include a new Metal Gear Solid title.
Portable Ops Plus, an expansion to the original PlayStation Portable title sold 93,000 units in its first week of release, according to data from Media Create, while Crisis Core racked up another 109,000 in the week ending September 23.
The full top ten is as follows:
01. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
02. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (PSP)
03. Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Toki no Tankentai (DS)
04. Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Yami no Tankentai (DS)
05. Katekyoo Hitman Reborn!! DS Flame Rumble Kaien Ring Soudatsuen! (DS)
06. Super Mario Strikers (Wii)
07. Kiniro no Corda 2 Anchor (PS2)
08. Mario Party 8 (Wii)
09. Samurai Warriors: Katana (Wii)
10. Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates (DS)