Cory Barlog writes on his blog: "So I felt a bit cheeky today and I thought I would answer your questions in a post Mike. It could be because I hate typing long responses in the comment window as well...but either way here it is in all it's somewhat not so spectacular glory."
From the interview:
- Cory Barlog is going to be doing some work in games as well as in film.
- Games that are character and story centric are the only games that interests he.
- He would love to make a game on Wii.
- He heard that MGS4 costs 70 million.
- He thinks that the Ninja Gaiden games are extremely well made.
- God of War 3 will make the Playstation 3 sweat, "but it will be a mild sweat".