Dreamlight Valley is officially hitting the shelves in a couple of days. Let’s see if Disney Dreamlight Valley Cozy Edition is worth it.
Disney’s Dreamlight Valley is the new life-sim filled with the magic of Disney. You can meet various popular Disney and Pixar characters, walk through different Realms, and help restore Dreamlight Valley. The game is available in several Editions, and today we are going to talk about the Cozy Edition. What’s in it and is Disney Dreamlight Cozy Edition worth it? Let’s find out.
Contents of Dreamlight Valley Cozy Edition
Disney Dreamlight Valley Cozy Edition is the only physical version of the game. It is available for Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. Note that the Xbox and PlayStation versions have a physical disk inside, while the Switch version has a download key and not a physical cartridge. Naturally, this has caused some disappointment among the Switch users. With all that in mind, let’s see what comes in Disney Dreamlight Valley Cozy Edition.
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Base Game
- 14.500 Moonstones
- Cottage House Style
- 5 Exclusive Raccoon Companion Skins
- Exclusive Cheshire Cat Sweater
- 1 of 6 Exclusive Double-Sided Collectable Posters (available while stocks last)
- Exclusive Sticker Sheet (available while stocks last)
- (Playback Language)
- Discover the Secrets of Dreamlight Valley – Free the Dream Castle from the insidious grip of the Forgetting, and unlock the unique Realms of well-loved Disney and Pixar characters. Each Realm has its own challenges, with puzzles to solve and friends to bring back to Dreamlight Valley.
- You’ll start your adventure in the Valley and discover inspiring locations – Explore what lurks in the darkest corners of the Valley and brave the deepest caverns as you take on challenges from iconic Disney and Pixar heroes and villains. Who knows what—or who—you might discover.
- Forge Friendships with Disney and Pixar Characters – Garden with WALLE, cook with Remy or kick back and fish with Goofy. What better way to collect, craft, and rebuild the Valley than with a friend! From kind princesses to nefarious villains, every Dreamlight Valley resident brings their own story arc, quests, and rewards. Meet up for daily hangouts and make friends with some of your favorite Disney and Pixar characters.
- Restore the Valley to Its Former Glory – Free the Valley from the grip of the Forgetting and return Dreamlight Valley to its former greatness by making it your own. In Dreamlight Valley, you can build the perfect neighborhood that is just for you with a fully customizable layout, creative landscaping, and thousands of decorative items. Will you settle on the Beach next to Moana, or call Buzz Lightyear your next-door neighbor in the Plaza?
- Express Your Disney Style – Bring out your inner princess, villain, or anything in between! Assemble unique outfits and decorate your home with thousands of fantastic items. Using the Touch of Magic tool, you can even create your own designs using Disney and Pixar motifs! With the in-game Camera, get ready to snap a sunset selfie with Mirabel, a culinary creation with Remy or simply cherish a moment.
Is Disney Dreamlight Valley Cozy Edition Worth it?
Disney Dreamlight Valley Cozy Edition is priced at $49.99. For comparison, the base game on its own will cost $39.99 on the official launch on December 5 and comes with 8.000 Moonstones and nothing else. So for just $10 more, you get several exclusive cosmetics and a lot more Moonstones. Some players are not too keen on the “available while stocks last” part of the deal. Understandable, since there is a chance of you not even getting that poster and stickers, but the price tag will remain the same. A weird move by Gameloft and Disney. So, is it worth it? If you don’t already own the game and like having physical copies, then it definitely is. If you have already pre-ordered a different version, then you can skip this one.