Want to learn how to get Rich Soil in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Stick around. We’ll cover all the details about this essential item and how you can go about getting it.
You’ll spend a lot of time collecting quest materials for the characters you meet on your Disney Dreamlight Valley playthrough. Rich Soil is just one item you’ll need to get your hands on during the Nature and Nurture quest for Scar. This material can also be used in several crafting recipes, so it’s worth your time to obtain. Luckily, there’s a good chance you’ll stumble upon what you’re looking for as you go about your daily farming activities in the game, but it may take some time. Here’s the best way to get Rich Soil in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Rich Soil in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Acquiring Rich Soil is as simple as harvesting crops in Disney Dreamlight Valley. This is done in much the same way that you’d pocket standard soil and other resources, like clay. However, this high-quality drop is a relatively rare find, so you may not pocket what you’re looking for after picking up just a few crops. On the bright side, you can obtain Rich Soil from any crop you harvest in the game. Because of this, you’ll want to devote some time to farming each day.
- Discover the Secrets of Dreamlight Valley – Free the Dream Castle from the insidious grip of the Forgetting, and unlock the unique Realms of well-loved Disney and Pixar characters. Each Realm has its own challenges, with puzzles to solve and friends to bring back to Dreamlight Valley.
- You’ll start your adventure in the Valley and discover inspiring locations – Explore what lurks in the darkest corners of the Valley and brave the deepest caverns as you take on challenges from iconic Disney and Pixar heroes and villains. Who knows what—or who—you might discover.
- Forge Friendships with Disney and Pixar Characters – Garden with WALLE, cook with Remy or kick back and fish with Goofy. What better way to collect, craft, and rebuild the Valley than with a friend! From kind princesses to nefarious villains, every Dreamlight Valley resident brings their own story arc, quests, and rewards. Meet up for daily hangouts and make friends with some of your favorite Disney and Pixar characters.
- Restore the Valley to Its Former Glory – Free the Valley from the grip of the Forgetting and return Dreamlight Valley to its former greatness by making it your own. In Dreamlight Valley, you can build the perfect neighborhood that is just for you with a fully customizable layout, creative landscaping, and thousands of decorative items. Will you settle on the Beach next to Moana, or call Buzz Lightyear your next-door neighbor in the Plaza?
- Express Your Disney Style – Bring out your inner princess, villain, or anything in between! Assemble unique outfits and decorate your home with thousands of fantastic items. Using the Touch of Magic tool, you can even create your own designs using Disney and Pixar motifs! With the in-game Camera, get ready to snap a sunset selfie with Mirabel, a culinary creation with Remy or simply cherish a moment.
Can Rich Soil Be Farmed?
In a literal sense, yes, you can farm Rich Soil. However, there isn’t a surefire way to pocket loads of this resource in one go, as many Dreamlight Valley players have hoped to do. That said, you’ll need to practice a bit of patience to top off your supply. The more time you dedicate to farming, the better chance you’ll have to obtain this rare resource.
If you’re looking to get your hands on a solid amount fast, then you can increase your odds by planting and harvesting crops with a short maturation rate. As such, wheat is a great option for this method because it matures in just one minute. You can purchase seeds from Goofy’s stall in the Peaceful Meadow for just one Star Coin each to get started.
What is Rich Soil Used for?
When Rich Soil was first added to Disney Dreamlight Valley, it was needed to complete the Nature and Nuture quest for Scar. This required you to obtain x10 units of this resource to make Miracle Growth Elixir. That aside, you can also use this high-quality soil to make standard soil for farming and crafting. One unit converts into x5 Soil, so it’s useful to have on hand in the long run.
For more tips on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out these additional guides from our team: