The $50 COMMENTS - FOUR WINNERS!:
Each comment you made on N4G during January on any story, blog, user review, forums - ANYTHING = 1 entry.
Each of the 4 Winners will get a $50 Amazon gift card!
BEST USER BLOG: 4 winners, a $100 Amazon Gift Card each!
Longcat - "You Patreon Me and I Patronize You?" http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
DragonKnight - "Epic Developer Battles of History" http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
coolbeans - "The Here and Playstation Now" - http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
rambi80 - "Why So Successful? - How Sony and the Playstation Platform Have Evolved" http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
BEST USER REVIEW: 3 winners, a $50 Amazon Gift Card each!
Valenka - Dying Light Review - http://n4g.com/channel/dyin...
coolbeans - Nutjitsu Review - http://n4g.com/channel/nutj...
TheUpbringer - Assassin's Creed Rogue Review - http://n4g.com/channel/assa...
CONTRIBUTOR CONTEST: Submit news and get a top News ranking in January to win Amazon gift cards!
The prizes are:
1st: Geobros $100 Amazon Gift Card
2nd: Abriael $75 Amazon Gift Card
3rd: Pozzle $50 Amazon Gift Card
4th: CallOfDutyFan $25 Amazon Gift Card
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Note: Moderators do not receive remuneration, are not employees of HAVAmedia, and are eligible for N4G monthly contests.
2. Closing date is 11:59 PM EST 31 January 2015.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or before February 7, 2015.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.
7. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
8. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Spam or multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
9. All prizes are in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at time of prize issue will affect prize amount.