Damn, what a trip. The WiiU has been taken to a place where it has never been before, where few Japanese and Western games have gone. If you put aside all the annoyances, this game is not that different from a trek. It's engrossing, hypnotic and the sights are so sublime that you have to stop from time to time to take a snapshot. You have to prepare well and arm yourself with patience. [...] It depends a lot on your interest in that pleasure of discovery, in the beauty of your surroundings.[...] Even then, it doesn't mean everything is perfect. But on top of that world, you will feel so free...
- An unforgettable game
- Addictive level design
- Well made robots
- Environments are incredibly good looking
- The feeling of exploring a new world
- Some epic music tracks
- Customization possibilities
- Resource prospecting provides steady income
- Some characters are as charismatic as a vegetable
- Some quests are mindnumbing
- Multiplayer is worthless
- Some of the rap tracks
- The guy who at one time sings "I Need A Bigger Gun". That guy.