Dean Hall just announced DayZ Build 1.7.3 in the official DayZ Mod Forum. Release will be today 29.10.2012.
- Tents can no longer be placed on concrete.
- Vehicle repair menus now all replaced.
- Vehicle menus now list all damaged parts no matter if you have the item or not.
- Vehicle repair menus will now let you know the exact item you need to repair on failed repair attempts.
- Updated UI control
- Toolbox is now needed for all repairs.
- New Combat System If you fire a weapon, someone fires a weapon near you, or a bullet/object impacts near you, then you go into combat. During combat, "ABORT" is disabled. If you ALT-F4/close anyway, your character is considered "combat logged" and instantly killed and leaves a body.
- Alt-f4 is now locked and will only open your status menu.
- combat 30 sec timer.
And ALOT of Bugfixes!