Giveaway: OUTLAST: Whistleblower Codes- and enter to win a PS4!
From Cat, With Love
Outlast: Whistleblower follows the story of Waylon Park, the software engineer under contract with the Murkoff Corporation who emails journalists around the world - including Miles Upshur - at the beginning of Outlast. Whistleblower starts the story that led to Outlast, and stretches past the events of the first game to show the true final chapter in the story of Mount Massive Asylum.
Enter to win a code today - for PC or PS4, winner's choice!
How to enter: (THIS PORTION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY N4G TICKET)
Comment on any and all of the stories we have running today from our IndieMonth account on Red Barrels and OUTLAST:
At A Glance: Red Barrels: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Red Barrels: An Interview with David Chateauneuf and Philippe Morin: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Some Words for OUTLAST: Whistleblower: http://n4g.com/user/blogpos...
Each of those comments is not only an entry for today and a copy of OUTLAST, it's an entry in the INDIE MONTH MEGA BUNDLE! That will include:
- codes and copies for ALL released games we cover during the month of July
- $100 Steam or Amazon gift card (winner’s choice!)
- A PlayStation 4 console
Some fine print:
- Only one comment per blog post is necessary to enter. Subsequent comments do not count as additional entries, but do count toward your personal awesomeness.
- DQ if you pick up a restriction during the contest period. One word comments and comments with negative labels (Trolling, Off Topic, etc.) don't count.
- “Contest period”: Code Giveaway Contest begins on July 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. MEGA BUNDLE “Contest Period” begins on July 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST and closes on July 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
- Winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries and notified via N4G Ticket.
Day 11 | Red Barrels