Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by RonyDean 2838d ago | video

Street Fighter 4 Gameplay Videos

Four new Street Fighter IV gameplay videos. These videos were taken at GDC 08 of the arcade version. (Arcade, PS3, Street Fighter IV, Xbox 360)

Attached Video
TrevorPhillips  +   2838d ago
cant wait for this game its gonna own im a 360fanboy but im getting this on ps3 because ps3's d-pad control is better for fighting game i gotta admit that but 360 d-pad controller is a disappointment they need to fix that.
socomnick  +   2838d ago
get a joystick I got one for this reason.
power of Green  +   2838d ago
Hori Fighting Arcade Stick EX 2, MSFT needs to bundle these with the game.
Cool beans I'm getting the 360 Arcade pad for this. Playing these types of games with a standard controller isn't the same, pulling off the moves you need the Joy stick not a D-pad with segmented buttons.
#2 (Edited 2838d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
lodossrage  +   2838d ago
Ok, this game does look fun. But....
It's just more of the same from the way it looks. It looks like they took out the fast paced action from the street fighter alpha series and went backward.

To me, this is just street fighter 2 all over again. Only it has a much prettier look to it.

I'll still purchase this. But my opinion stands as this being street fighter 2 in HD.

And given what I've seen of KOF 12, Id say snk has once again outdid capcom
#3 (Edited 2838d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
actas123  +   2838d ago
Its deffenitly not worth the 60 dollars. 30-40 dollars? Maybe.
roybatty  +   2838d ago
Looks great.
To the guy above me, it's way faster than sf2.
The only gripe I have is that the character faces look crap. They look almost 'Disney' and less Japanese in their style. (and yes American comics look like sh1t), oh, and the losers playing could not even muster one super for us to see!
#4 (Edited 2838d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
lodossrage  +   2838d ago
Ok, it is faster than sf2
But the problem is that it isnt faster than their alpha series. But that's my opinion.

Give me KOF12 and Blaz Blue over this any day. And maybe Battle fantasia too.

Edit- Yeah really, the could have shown us ONE Super. But in honesty, it's Ryu and Ken. We can kinda figure what their Supers and Specials look like
#4.1 (Edited 2838d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
roybatty  +   2838d ago
I agree with you on KOFXII
But Guilty Gear (great graphics) was never as good as SF or Kof games imo. But I will get BluBlaze hehe, I'm a fighting fanatic. I just hope KOFXII has Geese and I'm down! Rising STORM!
Da360sucks  +   2838d ago
both of yall
shut the fu@k up
and just buy the game
lodossrage  +   2838d ago
Why do YOU shut the F**k up
Someone always talkin s**t
picker332  +   2838d ago
I'm getting this forsure!
#5 (Edited 2838d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
ps360s  +   2838d ago buying it for the ps3 as the gamepad on the ps3 feels better then the 360 (my opinion and to all the SF fans who knows what im taking about) when playing street fighter as I have played street fighter on my 360 it just feels unstable
#6 (Edited 2838d ago ) | Agree(0) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
Doctor Strange  +   2838d ago
This game is still a work in progress but in motion this looks so much better then the screenshots let on.

I like they are taking a chance with the art style and other then a couple of issues like Ryu's face I think it paying off.

If you want a 2D sprite Street Fighter the Turbo HD remix ought to fill that gap when it comes out, I'm looking forward to that a well.
thetorontokid  +   2838d ago
Screens/pics don't do it justice. In motion what you would expect next street fighter to look like.
Fox01  +   2838d ago
i love this game
it plays like the original street fighter... but has better graphics. You don’t change a winning team. well done Campcom
thepriest  +   2838d ago
Day 1 for me.

I love street fighter, this will look so good on the plasma...

Wish I picked up the Hori stick up from Gamestation when they were selling them off new for £20 :(

Raging Justice - Preview | Allpcgame

1h ago - A nostalgic side-scrolling beat-em-up of the sort that filled the arcades of old, albeit with HD... | PC

Mega Marble World Brings Top Down Marble Puzzle Action to Sega Genesis

1h ago - Carl Williams writes, "The Sega Genesis is getting quite a bit of retro love here lately (thanks... | Retro

HotLiked - What the Internet is talking about right now

Now - Kill some time at You will regret it... | Promoted post

Fated: The Silent Oath Character Details Revealed

1h ago - Frima Studios recently revealed the host platforms for their forthcoming virtual reality (VR) vid... | PC

So Albion claims to have no class system as well

1h ago - The main difference between Albion Online und UO is now that in Albion Online you don´t have a sy... | PC

New Kôna Screens Reveal Reconstructions & Compare Unity 4 and 5 Builds

1h ago - Indie developer Parabole is getting close to delivering the first episode in its virtual reality... | PC