Majesco Entertainment Company, an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, today announced the release of Furu Furu Park for the Wii home videogame console. Developed by Taito, Furu Furu Park integrates old-school arcade fun with quirky new Japanese-style challenges into 30 fun mini-games.
Included among Furu Furu Park's 30 different mini-games are:
* Arkanoid: an arcade classic pitting paddle and ball against a wall of blocks
* Pinch Hitter: step up to the plate and take a few swings with the Wii Remote
* Bubble Bobble: hold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to burst all of the bubbles in this retro arcade puzzler
* Safe Cracker: memorize the combination then enter the code by tilting your Wii Remote left and right to crack the safe
* Sonic Blastman 20XX: clutch your Wii Remote and punch at the screen to destroy asteroids heading for earth
* Super Karate: execute offensive and defensive maneuvers with your Wii Remote to defeat your opponent