Wanted to remind people that the November N4G Rewards -- https://n4g.com/user/blogpo... -- is still happening throughout the month and you can be entered to win a PS5 Slim simply by commenting, contributing stories, and helping to report and approve submissions throughout the month as a random winner will be selected from the the top 100 users of the month, which you can see at https://n4g.com/users/top .
To once again cover some questions from our last blog post:
* It's for top November, not all time
* We'll prevent people from spamming their way to the top
* This is open to anyone from anywhere that packages can be shipped
* There are plans for more N4G Rewards going forward with different prizes
* This is for the community, not open to BGFG members or their families
* If you search for "do a barrel roll" on Google, it will do a barrel roll.
Tom Marks: "When I heard The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered would include a repeatable roguelike mode, the first reaction I had was “...huh?” But after playing the No Return mode for a few hours last week, my tone has shifted to an enthusiastic “huh!” What could have been a throwaway novelty in this already excellent game’s journey to PlayStation 5 actually has surprising depth, with unique characters and costumes to unlock, interesting build paths to explore, and a whole bunch of ridiculous modifiers to shake up its familiar fights. No Return isn’t going to put the best standalone games of the genre out of business or anything, but so far it also feels like more than just a remixed trip down a murderous memory lane."
SteamWorld Build is a lovely merger of streamlined city-builder and dungeon delver.