Submitted by Pozzle 77d ago | interview

Aisha Tyler Ubisoft Interview - E3 2014

IGN sat down with Aisha Tyler to talk Ubisoft, Rainbow Six: Siege, Watch Dogs, and how Far Cry 4's villain will be like "that guy you knew in high school who was fun to be around, but if you hung around him too long he'd get you into TERRIBLE trouble.' (Aisha Tyler, E3, Far Cry 4, PC, PS4, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Xbox One)

Attached Video
-Foxtrot  +   77d ago
She's fantastic

There really needs to be an Archer game, with a talented studio behind it

I could imagine the multiplayer to be like Uncharted 2s, imagine the taunts in the game with all the characters best quotes.

I'm sure they would all do the mo cap for it
LAWSON72  +   77d ago
I don't know if she's fantastic because I have not seen her work in shows like Archer but I hate the writing for Ubi conference which she reads. The jokes are cringe worthy and it feels like they try way to hard to sound hip or something
#1.1 (Edited 77d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
logan_izer10  +   77d ago
I know I will get disagrees like crazy, but that's fine. I just don't understand why people like her so much. Her lame jokes are cringe worthy and I find her incredibly annoying and a distraction during the UBI conferences. Just don't get it.
silvacrest  +   77d ago
i'll put it this way, better her then a soulless suit reading off autoque
Dee_91  +   77d ago
Yea man, I just don't understand why people like different stuff and have different styles and taste. I just don't understand why people are different in general. I am so with you..

Seriously tho some of those jokes were very cringeworthy and the excessive cursing was unnecessary, but it was still very entertaining to me :)
KonsoruMasuta  +   77d ago
I don't mind her. Maybe that's because I don't have that many requirements.

Doesn't make any weird noises while trying to imitate a time machine. Check! She is good to go.

Anything is better than this:

#2.3 (Edited 77d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
SilentNegotiator  +   77d ago
I find her annoying and hilarious and fun all at the same time. I'm probably in love.
Gh05t  +   77d ago
I find it is better to not try to figure out why some people like something when you don't. Call it a difference of opinion and as long as it doesn't directly affect you move on.

I for one agree with you and didn't watch the conference just because they brought her back. I find it much better to just watch the trailers after without any of her bad jokes, blue collar swearing, and pretentious attitude.
AdmiralSnake  +   77d ago
She actually has a personality, now whether you like it or not, well up to you.

I love her personally and enjoyed her.
#2.6 (Edited 77d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
BX81  +   77d ago
@ Logan
She's cute, fun and knows about gaming. She not a suit, she's a gamer.
Pozzle  +   77d ago
Her jokes might be lame, but I still find something about her really really likeable. I don't know, she just seems like a fun person who genuinely cares about games.
Izzy408  +   77d ago
To me, it seems like she tries way too hard to be funny. I can't recall the number of facepalms I did during the Ubi conference.
gamerfan0909  +   77d ago
She did a lot better job this year than last. It is interesting how she's became Ubi's celebrity poster child, though.
SolidGear3  +   77d ago
I thought she was funny and the best host out of all conferences. I do miss Jack though :(
#5 (Edited 77d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
LAWSON72  +   77d ago
I personally liked Phil Spencer he was straight to the point and did not talk long and Reggie because well he is Reggie
#5.1 (Edited 77d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SolidGear3  +   77d ago
You got a point :3
Thundercats   77d ago | Spam
heisenberguk  +   77d ago
I'm sorry but the ign staff are extremely annoying!!!
LAWSON72  +   77d ago
I am not a big fan of Greg Miller, who I guess has a lot of fans. I do however enjoy the lead editors for all 3 consoles, they seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to the systems they cover. IMO they are better than any other game site when it comes to E3 coverage
#7.1 (Edited 77d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SolidGear3  +   77d ago
I've always liked Greg Miller, Daemon Hatfield and Colin Moriarity
Rute  +   77d ago
fap fap
Nes_Daze  +   77d ago
I don't know how you could possibly find her funny, but at least shes not like a robot up there.
Volkama  +   77d ago
I think I can hear DragonKnight grinding his teeth?
PaulKersey  +   77d ago
I've had a crush on her since she hosted The Fifth Wheel (kids, look it up).

Five Simple Ways to Improve Your Competitive Smash Game

6m ago - GameKoop contributor Dean Terrell writes, "I have been to many tournaments across a wide variety... | Wii

Five Life-Changing Lessons I Learned from Bioshock

7m ago - GameKoop's Jack Ryan writes, "News of developer Irrational Games’ essentially closing it’s doors,... | Xbox 360

Will The New Super Smash Bros Be Delayed Due To Leaks?

7m ago - The Tyuno Project: "If you haven’t heard the news lately, it’s was reported that the full roster... | Wii U

Rebellion Releases 'Save Churchill Part 2' DLC for Sniper Elite 3

8m ago - Rebellion recently released Sniper Elite 3's second installment in its "Save Churchill" DLC campa... | PC

Need Cash? (US Only)

Now - How would it feel to have your money struggles solved by this time tomorrow? We give fast loans from $100-$10,000+, and repayment terms up to 60 mo... | Promoted post

Magicka 2 publisher Paradox wants its games on Xbox One as well as PS4

8m ago - Paradox wants to see its line-up of PS4 games, including Magicka 2, come to Xbox One. During g... | Xbox One