Try our new beta! Click here
Submitted by Pozzle 538d ago | interview

Aisha Tyler Ubisoft Interview - E3 2014

IGN sat down with Aisha Tyler to talk Ubisoft, Rainbow Six: Siege, Watch Dogs, and how Far Cry 4's villain will be like "that guy you knew in high school who was fun to be around, but if you hung around him too long he'd get you into TERRIBLE trouble.' (Aisha Tyler, E3, Far Cry 4, PC, PS4, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Xbox One)

Attached Video
-Foxtrot  +   538d ago
She's fantastic

There really needs to be an Archer game, with a talented studio behind it

I could imagine the multiplayer to be like Uncharted 2s, imagine the taunts in the game with all the characters best quotes.

I'm sure they would all do the mo cap for it
LAWSON72  +   538d ago
I don't know if she's fantastic because I have not seen her work in shows like Archer but I hate the writing for Ubi conference which she reads. The jokes are cringe worthy and it feels like they try way to hard to sound hip or something
#1.1 (Edited 538d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(2) | Report | Reply
logan_izer10  +   538d ago
I know I will get disagrees like crazy, but that's fine. I just don't understand why people like her so much. Her lame jokes are cringe worthy and I find her incredibly annoying and a distraction during the UBI conferences. Just don't get it.
silvacrest  +   538d ago
i'll put it this way, better her then a soulless suit reading off autoque
Dee_91  +   538d ago
Yea man, I just don't understand why people like different stuff and have different styles and taste. I just don't understand why people are different in general. I am so with you..

Seriously tho some of those jokes were very cringeworthy and the excessive cursing was unnecessary, but it was still very entertaining to me :)
KonsoruMasuta  +   538d ago
I don't mind her. Maybe that's because I don't have that many requirements.

Doesn't make any weird noises while trying to imitate a time machine. Check! She is good to go.

Anything is better than this:
#2.3 (Edited 538d ago ) | Agree(3) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
SilentNegotiator  +   538d ago
I find her annoying and hilarious and fun all at the same time. I'm probably in love.
Gh05t  +   538d ago
I find it is better to not try to figure out why some people like something when you don't. Call it a difference of opinion and as long as it doesn't directly affect you move on.

I for one agree with you and didn't watch the conference just because they brought her back. I find it much better to just watch the trailers after without any of her bad jokes, blue collar swearing, and pretentious attitude.
AdmiralSnake  +   538d ago
She actually has a personality, now whether you like it or not, well up to you.

I love her personally and enjoyed her.
#2.6 (Edited 538d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(1) | Report | Reply
BX81  +   538d ago
@ Logan
She's cute, fun and knows about gaming. She not a suit, she's a gamer.
Pozzle  +   537d ago
Her jokes might be lame, but I still find something about her really really likeable. I don't know, she just seems like a fun person who genuinely cares about games.
Izzy408  +   538d ago
To me, it seems like she tries way too hard to be funny. I can't recall the number of facepalms I did during the Ubi conference.
gamerfan0909  +   538d ago
She did a lot better job this year than last. It is interesting how she's became Ubi's celebrity poster child, though.
SolidGear3  +   538d ago
I thought she was funny and the best host out of all conferences. I do miss Jack though :(
#5 (Edited 538d ago ) | Agree(8) | Disagree(3) | Report | Reply
LAWSON72  +   538d ago
I personally liked Phil Spencer he was straight to the point and did not talk long and Reggie because well he is Reggie
#5.1 (Edited 538d ago ) | Agree(2) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SolidGear3  +   538d ago
You got a point :3
Thundercats   538d ago | Spam
heisenberguk  +   538d ago
I'm sorry but the ign staff are extremely annoying!!!
LAWSON72  +   538d ago
I am not a big fan of Greg Miller, who I guess has a lot of fans. I do however enjoy the lead editors for all 3 consoles, they seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to the systems they cover. IMO they are better than any other game site when it comes to E3 coverage
#7.1 (Edited 538d ago ) | Agree(1) | Disagree(0) | Report | Reply
SolidGear3  +   538d ago
I've always liked Greg Miller, Daemon Hatfield and Colin Moriarity
Rute  +   538d ago
fap fap
Nes_Daze  +   538d ago
I don't know how you could possibly find her funny, but at least shes not like a robot up there.
Volkama  +   538d ago
I think I can hear DragonKnight grinding his teeth?
PaulKersey  +   538d ago
I've had a crush on her since she hosted The Fifth Wheel (kids, look it up).

Interview with Bubsy creator Michael Berlyn

17m ago - Retrovolve's Josh Wirtanen writes: "Michael Berlyn is a man of many talents, but he’s probably mo... | Retro

Airship Syndicate Talks Life After Vigil, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Kickstarter and More

26m ago - OnlySP: Earlier this year, the small game studio Airship Syndicate launched a kickstarter campaig... | PC

See what games are coming out in 2016

Now - Visit our release calendar to see what games are coming out in 2016. | Promoted post

HTR+ Review | The Vita Lounge

44m ago - HTR+ is a beautiful and authentic looking slot car simulator that brings all the excitement and f... | PS Vita

New Deus Ex Issue #1 Cover Variants Unveiled

52m ago - With an all new Deus Ex comic series in the works set for Feb. 3, 2016 release, Titan Comics deci... | Culture

Rainbow Six Siege Launch Screenshots Released

58m ago - EB: Rainbow Six Siege is now available for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One, so Ubisoft has released a f... | PC