3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark for measuring the 3D graphics performance of gaming PCs. 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine designed to make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11, including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading.
* 3DMark 11 requires DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7.
* OS: Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
* Processor: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
* Memory: 1 GB of system memory
* Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
* Hard drive space1.5 GB
* Audio Windows Vista / Windows 7 compatible sound card