If there's one thing that can get you pumped to play a game, it's a rockin' intro. Even in this age of overblown cinematics and increasingly elaborate plots spiraling into gaming oblivion, there's something about a few guitar licks and a hint of action that get the gamer juices flowing. Ever since consoles started kicking out high quality music and graphics in the early 90s, we've been addicted to the art of the intro.
7. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (PlayStation 2, 2005)
6. Ghost in the Shell (PlayStation, 1997)
5. Guilty Gear X2 (PlayStation 2, 2003)
4. Silent Hill 3 (PlayStation 2, 2003)
3. Tales of the Abyss (PlayStation 2, 2006)
2. Suikoden III (PlayStation 2, 2002)
1. Ys Book I & II (TurboGrafx CD, 1990)