Corran Horn from neogaf.com tells us some of the features of Zipper's MAG. Some highlights:
- All audio cues (planes flying by, air raid sirens) are actual players causing it or player triggered actions.
- 20 years in future, 3 major PMCs bid for war.
3 Factions, only 2 announced now: Raven and Sver
- 256 Domination mode. Attackers and defenders. Out layer of defense and inner layer. If your faction wins alot it gets the contract for that game mode and gets XP bonuses and perks.
- 3 other game modes: Acquisition(128 player escort-style mode. Steal 2 prototype armored transports and bring to extraction zone). Sabotage(64player, control 2 points for X time then a demolition objective is revealed which must be destroyed). Suppression(64 player team deathmatch)
- Customize face, voice, armor.
- No soldier class system, but has a free-form kit creation.
- Snipers can get more than normal XP for killing people in designated areas of importance
- Ranking up gives access to new weapons/perks/leadership positions.
- Certain goals for each squad/platoon etc. Have secondary goals like blowing bridges.
- Been running 256 player tests since Nov. 08 and plans to have closed/open betas.
More at the source.