Death Tank Double Review written by DarkArmada & SuperKlue.
Up to 8 Players can battle friends or the computer in single player combat with tanks holding an arsenal of devastating weapons and unique items which give players unlimited destructive power. The game consists of 8 separate landscapes that react to tank combat which alter their shape when hit and provide an ever changing environment in which to play.
* A new take on a classic game
* Environments are pretty
* Multiplayer can be enjoyable on the same console
* Explosions and Tanks look plain
* Lacks choice of weapons
* Game becomes boring quite quickly
* No long term single player goal
* Only three multiplayer modes: free-for-all, co-op, team d/match"