While personal preference can undoubtedly play a part, allowing studios like Santa Monica, Insomniac and Sucker Punch to take any given fan’s top spot, the numbers supporting Naughty Dog do anything but lie. They’re the best, and you have to deal with it.
The top 5 are correct but in the wrong order IMO.
1. Naughty Dog (Top-tier dev in the industry for story, technology, acting, graphics, and gameplay)
2. Santa Monica (They're in their Naughty Dog top-tier era)
3. Insomniac (unrivaled AAA / blockbuster quantity and quality)
4. Guerilla (4 & 5 can swap places, both are equals IMO, great studios with new hit IPs)
5. Sucker Punch (4 & 5 can swap places, both are equals IMO, great studios with new hit IPs)
6. BluePoint (best remakes and remasters in the industry, just need to make their own "new game")
7. Polyphony (Hasn't evolved as much as the other 5, but still a good overall dev)
8. Sony Bend (they need a few more AAA games under their belt to rival GG / SP)
9. Hosmarque (indie dev turned AA, on the path to becoming AAA)
10. Media Molecule / San Diego Studio / Team Asobi (I wouldn't put any of these 3 above the other. MM has pushed creativity for a PS game to the limits with LBP and Dreams. San Diego mainly does MLB, but also has some good ports under their belt. Team Asobi and AStro are hits)