Top
220°

Amazon Slashes Up To 85% Off On Various Video Games

Daily Video Game writes: "This weekend Amazon has various games going on sale across multiple gaming platforms, including PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. So whether you are looking for new games to play or just want to stock up on new games, today is a great day to add new games to your game library with up to 85% off!"

Read Full Story >>
dailyvideogame.com
The story is too old to be commented.
kayoss52d ago (Edited 52d ago )

When it says, “slashes up to 85% off.” That usually means that only 1 game is 85% off and the rest are 10-15% off.