TVGB writes: "This time of the year is heavy with games that usually involve some guy picking up a gun or sword and taking out some alien thing that's unmistakably evil. Believe it or not there are still some games these days that don't focus on saving the world by blowing stuff up. Space Trader is a game that requires us to use our economic common sense to achieve goals of untold wealth. Of course it's not just a peaceful negotiation process as there are many challenges that make up Space Trader's story."
* Great use of monetary economics
* Freedom to occasionally make moral decisions
* Timed challenges encourage strategy and remembrance of hot commodities
* No ability to save whenever you like
* Awkward shooting sequences
* Multiplayer is LAN only