While the industry reveals a surplus of new game announcements spanning across the entirety of every year, many fans still desperately cling onto hope for a few yet-to-be announced titles. Now, there's been really no proof any of these titles will actually see the light of day, but with enough demand someone is certain to catch on, right? Let's take a look at 5 games we're keeping our fingers crossed for, but not necessarily holding our breath in anticipation.
1.possible. would be amazing on PS5
2.no. none of the players are even there. they're over there working on and acting in death stranding
3.no. it's EA. asking for anything good from them is futile. they are the borg.
4.no. valve doesn't know how to count to 3.(see half life. see left 4 dead.see source engine)
5.possible. but unlikely...unless the character is now a young adult and there's bullies at college. which would be quite an interesting and funny premise with today's sororities, fraternities, pledges, campus protests, sjws and snowflakes.
1. I think you will see BloodBorne 2 before Demon Soul's 2.
2. I'm sure Konami is hard at work on Silent Hills: Pachinko as we speak.
3. I'm actually surprised we haven't already seen another Bad Company as it was very successful, but that's EA being EA.
4. I think it would take something extreme, a la Gabe Newell selling Valve, for another Half-life game to be made.
5. Bully 2 will happen, imo.
Only dead stranding at this point, which seems it could make it's way to the PS5.