Buried underneath the sometimes slopped-on content is fairly competent strategy game. It's challenging enough for serious gamers, but forgiving enough that you can go ahead a use your favorite Sorceress even if a goblin Warrior would be stronger. For gamers who want to pretend that their two favorite Spearmen really are special even if it wouldn't make a difference if they traded equipment, GamesRadar can definitely recommend Spectral Force 3.
- Streamlined combat interface
- It's one of the only 360 SRPG shows in town
- Difficulty level is friendly to serious and casual players
- Many of your soldiers have only minor differences
- Graphics fail to ever impress
- Many statistics seem superfluous