The story is too old to be commented.
FrugalDaz1760d ago

A bit of a weak line-up this time round. Although Hotline Miami is an amazing game for anyone that doesn't already own it.

abzdine1760d ago

Sly is so amazing!! Everyone should give it a try to realize how good it is and how gorgeous it looks.

PES2014? actually a good thing!! Does this partnership with Konami means an exclusive deal for 2015 on PS consoles?
it's first time PES is offered so i'm excited. I also heard it's much more improved from the previous ones and since i gave up playing FIFA garbage everytime i am happy for PES.

Great month great value!

MasterCornholio1760d ago

Dont worry I'll play Sly.


GarrusVakarian1760d ago (Edited 1760d ago )

I'll be downloading Sly 4. I love the art direction of that game, looks great to play too.

I'm not really interested in the offerings for PS4 this month. But i guess you gotta let the "good" games age a little before you can put them on PS plus.

Either way, a "weak" month for PS plus stills blows away a certain other similar service ;)

GentlemenRUs1760d ago

Shall it not speak it's name!

abzdine1760d ago (Edited 1760d ago )

you better do that! :D
first location is kind of a tutorial, but the games gets way more interesting with the second location (1st world).

@Lukas_Japonicus:Sanzaru nailed the gameplay, it's easily the best sly game to date. The idea with incestors and costumes is brilliant.

Yi-Long1760d ago

@Abzdine: PES2014 is one of the worst PES-games yet. Sadly, the last great PES-games were PES4 and PES5.

The latest FIFA ain't great either though.

Also, I believe PES2014 just got another update that fixes some of the problems with the gameplay, but I haven't tried it yet. Haven't played it in months.

I played the demo for the new Sly game, and it was OK, but not really a must-have for me. It just seemed a bit too easy for me. Will absolutely try it again now it's on PS+.

I'm not really interested in Hotline Miami, but we'll give it a try as well.

Kivespussi1760d ago

Sly is great and hotline miami. But PES? Ehh... An yearly sports release sounds awful.

Volkama1760d ago

FIFA looks a lot like football now! It just isn't much fun to play.

Need a football game that focuses on gameplay over and above looking like football.

Why o why1760d ago

Volkama.......dare I say, sensible soccer.

DemonChicken1760d ago

And so my backlog grows X)

calis1759d ago

Really surprised Sly isn't available for Vita.

diehardmetallicafan1759d ago

im looking forward to sly so much

abzdine1759d ago

Sly supports cross buy.

+ Show (9) more repliesLast reply 1759d ago
Neonridr1760d ago

I have to agree, but I think it's because we've been so spoiled in months past. Still leaps and bounds better than what the competition is offering... *crickets*

I am wondering if NA will have anything different, was hoping for Daylight to be the PS4 PS+ game as I feel that Mercenary Kings isn't a large enough game on its own to warrant that. I will still pick it up and give it a play.

I am hoping that NA gets Hotline Miami for the Vita, I haven't played it yet, so I am excited for that one.

hawkeyejonjon1759d ago

@neonridr NA already got Hotline Miami back on October 22, 2013 so NA will not see it again. You must have missed it

Neonridr1759d ago

damn, I wasn't a PS+ member until November when I got my PS4.. oh well.

lelo1760d ago (Edited 1760d ago )

I surely hope they offer better games for the PS4 in the foreseeable future with PS+. The games offered until now have been quite week with the exception of Resogun.

Since I only have a PS4, I'm now renewing my PS+ account until I see better games offered for the PS4. I'm not paying 50€ a year for PS+ to only play indies.

pedrof931760d ago

What about the online ?

lelo1760d ago

I rarely play online games on consoles... only offline and exclusives. I purchased the PS4 a couple days ago for Infamous... I'm not interested in PS+ until they start offering better games.

Online games I play for free on the PC.

cjflora1759d ago

You're really going to need to give it time. There isn't much to draw from so I'm anticipating a lot of PSN games for at least the first year with maybe a sprinkling of higher profile games a few times.

Wh15ky1760d ago

This is great - PES 14 and moto gp for me.

Gamer19821760d ago

Mercenary kings!!! I got the game on PC and it ROCKS. Cant wait for it on PS4 to play with my ps4 friends.

BBBQ_BYOBB1759d ago

I would be very happy to get Sly.

+ Show (3) more repliesLast reply 1759d ago
Mikelarry1760d ago

Mercenary kings i will gladly take that thank you very much

TimeSkipLuffy1760d ago

I gladly receive any game :D though I am not into soccer & motor bike games at all :'D

waltyftm1760d ago

Looking forward to playing Sly 4, PeS will be a nice change from Fifa, and the rest will go in my download list for when i win the Lottery and buy a PS4/Vita combo.

Clown_Syndr0me1760d ago

Wait, you can add things to your download list without having the console?? How?

tom1105841760d ago (Edited 1760d ago )

Using the PlayStation Webstore or a PS3 (for PS Vita content).

mafiahajeri1760d ago

Download it, and once you get a vita you can go to psn dl list and it from there.

mixelon1760d ago

Depends on which version of the store you use, but for Vita games, you can just press download on the PS3.. I have all the PS+ vita titles since it launched available even though i only got a vita a few weeks ago. :)

Jack_Reacher1760d ago

You don't even have to download the whole thing. Just let it start and it's registered in your lib of downloads. I have all the free vita games on my list yet don't own a vita and have not fully got them. It should work as I did this with ps3 games and fully git them later no problem.

MasterCornholio1760d ago

That's how nice Sony is to their consumers with plus.


Clown_Syndr0me1760d ago (Edited 1760d ago )

Thanks everyone who replied!
I'm picking PS3 up next month but didn't want to miss out on this months games! Wish Id known this sooner!
All I did was add all ps plus games to basket, complete the checkout which came to £0.00 and now theyre all on my download list. So hopefully it will work.

HugoDrax1759d ago

Question? So I just recently ordered my crystal white vita, so I could remote play infamous when I'm in bed lmao. Anyhow, so you guys are saying I can download all the free ps vita games now? Then once my vita arrives I'll still have access to them?

+ Show (4) more repliesLast reply 1759d ago
Detoxx1760d ago

Mercenary Kings for PS4..

Wut u do Sony y u do dis

Kivespussi1760d ago

So... Is it a good thing or bad thing?

Detoxx1760d ago

Neither of both :D

Not the game I wanted, but it's free.

Kivespussi1760d ago

Well everyone has a different taste so they can't please everyone. I personally like every game here other than PES (but thankfully this is rumor. Can't believe sony would put there a yearly sports game)

DeadlyFire1760d ago

It is rumor technically though. So it might not be true.

BitbyDeath1759d ago

Very unlikely that they are wrong though given their previous PS+ leaks.

admiralvic1759d ago

So far all regions (except Japan because it released later) have had the same PS4 games release, so Asia getting it means odds are EU and NA are too. To add more fuel to the fire, this site also leaked last months and the month before its Plus games and both leaks were 100% accurate.

I would say there is an 90% chance this is right and 10% it's not. I only give not 10% because sometimes things change last minute and games need to be switched out.