Top
40°
5.5

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Review - NowGamer

NowGamer writes: "Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is fun 80% of the time and utterly loathesome the other 20%, the difficulty spikes goring what could have been a light, frothy, tongue-in-cheek zombie hack and slasher."

Read Full Story >>
nowgamer.com
The story is too old to be commented.