New tidbits from the latest issue of Arcadia Magazine indicate a massive overhaul for many of the older characters in Tekken 6. Among the main highlights of the article were:
* Animations have been changed for every character!
* All characters have an "item move", like the Bryan shotgun we saw at the AOU trailer. Although not all of them will have the same effectiveness.
* An example of an "item move" will be Anna throwing her high heels at her opponents.
* Harada officially stated that Leo IS a girl.
* So far Yoshimitsu has gone under the most drastic change. Harada notes that it will be much more difficult to use Yoshimitsu this time around and they consider him an "Expert" character.
* A lot of Lei Wulong's laying down stances have been changed. They look more like Lei Fei and Shun Di's laying down stance from Virtua Fighter 5.
* Many changes were done to Marshall Law. It is noted that fans of Bruce Lee and those that know of Jeet Kune Do will be very pleased.