Im writing this blog to give new Ps3 owners and some old ones the chance to realize how to make the most of your Ps3.
---If you have a HD-TV ---
1. Buy HDMI cables
HDMI cables will allow your PS3 to display all resoutions needed for all games, It also offers sound and video all in one.
2. Turn on Super-White
This function will cut down on some over saturation issues and make the image sharper.
This is located in Settings > Display Settings > Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr Super-White
3. Turn on RGB Full Range
This function will also add sharpness and make colors more vibrant. It will also make image not so over bright.
This is located in Settings > Display Settings > RGB Full Range
4. Make sure Cross Color Reduction Filter is on
This will help your TV seperate colors better.
This is located in Settings > Display Settings > Cross Color Reduction Filter
---If you have a PsP---
1. You can use your PsP as a remote control for music during a party via remote play
2. You can play all PS1 games on your PSP Via Remote Play
3. You can play some blu-ray disc games such as lair on your PSP via remote play some downloaded game on your PSP via Remote play
4. You can play some downloaded games on your PSP Via Remote Play
---If you dont have a computer---
1. You can use your PS3 to download PSP Games
2. You can install Linux on your PS3
3. You can use your PS3 as a web browser
4. You can use Ps3 to charge anything the charges with a Usb Cable
I hope this list has helped you realized all the potential Ps3 has, I decided to make this to let you guys no all the features you can use. I have used all of these features and I know I am getting the most of my money.
Hit me up PSN: LuciferEx don't be afraid to ask me to F-list you guys. See you later.