Hello everyone and welcome to the Holiday contest.
For the next 20 days we will be posting a blog post asking our users a different question each day. And for those who participate by answering the question will be entered into a chance to win a game or a PSN/XBL Gift Card. In addition, each valid entry will also go towards an entry into winning a grand prize of an Xbox One X or a PS4 Pro.
How it works
Each day a blog will be posted by me, Christopher. Participate in the blog by answer the question and you will be entered in a lottery drawing for the day. Those entries will also go towards the grand prize.
The winner of a previous blog will be announced with the following day's blog and the user will be contacted via N4G ticket system for their prize information.
What you can win
Each day, valid entries have a chance to win an Xbox One, PS4, or Switch game of their choice up to a value of $60 or a $50 gift card if available for a system instead of a game. For those on PC, we will be able to gift games of similar value via Steam or GOG, but localization limitations may apply (but we hope they won't).
At the end of the 20 days, one lucky person will win an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro, their choice as to which of the two.
The Legal Portion
1. Contest is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contests are not limited to the US/NA. Note: Moderators do not receive remuneration, are not employees of HAVAmedia, and are eligible for N4G monthly contests.
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
3. Prizes are not transferable.
4. The winners of the contest will be notified by N4G ticket.
5. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days may result in forfeiture of a prize.
6. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
7. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Spam or multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
8. All prizes are in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at the time of prize issue will affect prize amount.