Hey, guys! John from ConsoleTuner must like you a lot. From now through November 15th you can enter to win a Titan One plus bluetooth adapter and a Destiny PS4 bundle!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Comment on this blog. You can comment more than once, but only your first comment will count as an entry.
2. Comment on the news story for an additional entry: http://n4g.com/news/1613648...
3. For up to two more entries, tweet “Win a Destiny PS4 Bundle and a #TitanOne from @ConsoleTuner http://n4g.com/user/blogpos... “ or share this post on FaceBook (let us know you did by including your FB name in your comment, please!)
While you’re at it, go to https://www.facebook.com/co... and give them a Like!
Why all the hoopla? There’s a feature update John is keen to celebrate:
ConsoleTuner is proud to announce 3 new features and 2 new GamePacks for the Titan One device. These new features are part of their continued development and support of the Titan One device released earlier this year.
In case you didn’t know, the Titan One is a hybrid controller adapter that allows gamers complete control over their input devices (game pads, steering wheels, etc) on their favorite video game console (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360). The Titan One allows gamers the ability to add mods (rapid fire, anti-recoil, auto reload, etc) to their OEM controller without voiding their warranty. CrossOver Controller Support, means you can use another console’s controller on your favorite console (Xbox 360 on Xbox One, PS4 on Xbox One, etc). Keyboard and Mouse, Button ReMapping, and Macro Support round out the basic features of this innovative, jack of all trades, device.
The new features released for Nov 2014 are as follows:
Visual Programming Interface - For the first time those who are not well suited to writing code can finally create their own custom mods and features for their controllers using a visual interface. By dragging and dropping blocks on to a blank canvas, the user can create simple and complex modifications visually without writing a single line of code. This code can also be tested and programmed on to one of the 9 Titan One memory slots for use in-game or shared with the community online with the click of a button.
Tournament Edition Firmware - This new firmware for the Titan One allows gamers the possibility to use their favorite controller in many local tournaments. This firmware disables all the available cheat (Macros, GamePacks, Scripts, etc) and only allows for CrossOver Controller Support and Button ReMapping. A “T” is prominently displayed on the LED readout to designate this firmware is being used.
Partial PS4 CrossOver Support - Until this feature was released the only way of using another controller on your PS4 console was to connect the Titan One to a PC or laptop. With this feature that is no longer necessary. Using this feature, you can now connect your controller directly to the Titan One and your console. There is a small limitation to this feature in that it requires the controller to be automatically reconnected every 10 minutes. This reconnection takes less than 1 second and will not interfere with most game play. When this occurs the game will pause and unpause on it’s own for less than 1 second while it reconnects. It’s this reason why it’s considered partial and not full support. Full support is being worked on and will be available as a free firmware update in the future.
Two New GamePacks have also been released:
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Both GamePacks are available now and of course are free to all Titan One owners.
More information is available at: ConsoleTuner.com
Some Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to all N4G users, except for employees of HAVAmedia and immediate relatives. Contest is not limited to the US/NA.
2. Closing date is 11:59 AM PST 15 November 2014.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances N4G/HAVAmedia reserves the right to substitute the prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
4. Prizes are not transferrable.
5. The winners of the competition will be notified by N4G ticket on or 17 November 2014.
6. Failure to reply to ticket notification within seven (7) days results in forfeiture of prize.
7. All N4G TOU apply and may affect eligibility.
8. Lottery style winners are chosen at random from eligible entries. Spam or multiple accounts will result in disqualification.
9. All prizes are valued in USD, where prizes are awarded to winners outside the USD the exchange rate at time of prize issue will affect prize amount.