Damian Sarcuni reviews and rates the Wii version:
"The kills are censored. The graphics are five years old. The story sucks. The gameplay is full of glitches, and there is no payoff in the endings, just an excuse to make a sequel. Why did we care about this game again? Oh yes, controversy. The disappointing Manhunt 2 has been banned from sale in the United Kingdom. Those British don't know how lucky they are."
Ratings based on a 10-point scale:
• Graphics: 4.0 - They could have released this 6 months after the original
• Gameplay: 4.5 - Glitchy and frustrating
• Sound: 5.1 - Guns do NOT sound like that!
• Lasting Appeal: 4.0 - Can you say rental?
• Fun Factor: 3.7 - Dead on arrival
Overall: 4.0 (out of 10) - Poor