GameSpot reviews the PlayStation 3 version of Stranglehold. GameSpot says that, for as long as it lasts, Stranglehold delivers a satisfying, if somewhat derivative action game experience.
* Guns, guns, guns!
* Environments blow apart beautifully
* Tequila's got a good number of effective moves and abilities
* Solid voice acting
* PS3 special edition includes Hard Boiled.
* Gameplay does fall into repetition after a while
* Some of the dynamic portions of the environment are more trouble than they're worth
* Short single-player mode
* Multiplayer is weak.
Overall score: 7/10.