GamesRadar: "Let’s just stop for a second to appreciate exactly how much Harmonix has accomplished. From their modest offices above a drugstore in Boston, this development team managed to turn music-based videogames into a worldwide cultural phenomenon not once but twice – first with the addictive action of Guitar Hero and again with the full-band magic of Rock Band. That’s not just impressive, it’s downright miraculous."
* Learning how to play a real instrument
* New instruments, career, and interface
* Undeniably awesome track list
* Occasional frustration of Pro Mode
* Expensive peripherals (go in with your friends!)