The PS3 isn't the only console with problems. Microsoft has an equal share of issues with the Xbox 360 that could prove just as harmful as Sony's. Here a six reasons why the Xbox 360 is in trouble, though not necessarily doomed.
Oh boy... this will be interesting.
Just note how it begins, first try to show PS3 as faulty box: "The PS3 isn't the only console with problems..." ???? then makes 360 as awsome but with few issues: "..Microsoft has an equal share of issues with the Xbox 360..." finaly returns again to PS3 making it as something bad (?): "...that could prove just as harmful as Sony's..." xbox 360 is going down ?? A: YES, proof is sales droped 61% as today news following MS reports. SO, to whom "manufactured" this text called article (THAMMER1 ?), one question; Are you beeing payed ??
Why is Thammer posting stories like this? very strange, for as, as far as i know, he is a 360 fanboy. Although i gotta say, he's what in politics we would call a "independent", he tends to swing 360 but will be more moderate about it than the average hardcore 360 fanboy. He tends to try and be fair, but often comes out with smart-a$$ remakes against the PS3. But who cares about that, let me tell you's about the hot a$$ betty i pulled today. I think im in love with that phat a$$ booty. Anyways, play on, playas What up T, Im going that way------> (or is it this way? <------- ) LOL!
i feel bad for those who have purchased one in NA
Yes it is a trap. Any real gamer who knows anything about video games, and have been following the industry from any time before the PS2, knows that the 360 isn’t going any where. Look at all the posers who come to this site simply to B!T(# and whine about the 360. The 360 is still in a strong position. M$ is going into a holiday with a lower price point than the PS3 and a better games line up. The majority of people out here are not so Sony brand loyal and the 360 is proving this. Think about it is about to be 2008. Sony is behind by close to 4 million in the U.S.A. The 360 is going to have to stop selling altogether for them to catch up by 2010 with a higher price point. Sony’s global sales equal the 360 sales in the U.S.A. alone. If you use logic and see the PS3 only out sold the 360 by barely 6,000 units after a $100.00 price cut, free remote and 5 free movies, you would understand that the PS3 is in bigger trouble than the 360 hands down. You know M$ is going to cut the price this year to keep market leadership. One the 360 price drop hits you will see what a real sales spike looks like.
Agreed - this site needs to change it's name to "News for Flamers" Most of these Anti-Sony & Anti-xbox articles are a joke.
unless your a 360 fan-boy it has hardware issues: FACT 10 mil sold in two years is a joke: FACT Its failed again in japan: LOL have fun ringing customer support
6 reasons why i am starting to get incredibly bored and fed up with this site 1. every other article is about the impending doom of one console or other 2. every other article is about rumored price drops, followed by articles of both confirmed by, and denied by, the console's company...and then denied again....and then another confirmation which is denied! 3. every other article is about stagnant sales, or surging sales, or back to stagnant, or back to one more week of surges, and then articles of impending doom are written based on weekly surging or stagnant sales.... 4. check 1-3 above 5. check 1-4 above 6. check 1-5 above
if there were no other news, this site would be very boring indeed  "MGS4/FF13 goes to 360" we had a lot of those I agree
you forgot about the MGS4 rumor...we had alot of those too...
Ever since E307 there's been alot of bad news for 360 fans lol! It seems like they can't handle it. When PS3 fan boys had a lot of bad news, they did'nt whine this much lol. The tables have turned!
like N4G has anything to do with the media that is being output. What's next, you are going to come with the same conspiracy theory some kids think. N4G is making up sites to promote the PlayStation brand? :|
I have to agree, it is always "doom" even though they keep selling. I mean hell I make fun of the PS3 daily and it's fanboys but it's not doomed, stuck in third maybe but not doomed it is the Playstation brand after all. I been on this site a long time like some of you from the begining and it's getting pretty bad. Tomorrow it will be PS3 is screwed all because of this and more rings of death and more PS3 sales are sh!t and the 5000th HD DVD vs Blu-Ray and so on and so on. You see alot of I hate Gamepro from Xbox fans and when MS pays Gamepro for the next thing they want it will be Sony fans saying they hate Gamepro. You see most gamers over the age of 21 knows Gamepro goes to the highest bidder, watch next it will be somthing bad about the PS3 or the Wii. You right though N4G needs to do somthing, as much as I love the flame wars they are getting a little repetitive and stale (same sh!t different day) I think if we or they were to cut down on some of this it wont be so boring and stale. Bubbles up DrRage77 for being true and real.
Next article..."how to save the Xbox 360". I remember PS3 had alot of these editorials too. Damn I'm sick of these articles. Just let the consoles live, we don't need your "what I think this console needs to do" input because there's always going to be someone who disagrees.
Okay even logically speaking if they sold 1.6 million since demceber they are in trouble and the ps3 has sold about two with European launch and the wii has sold about 9 million in less then a year and with recent problems of RROD hitting the public I wont say there outta they are in trouble.The RROD wasn't in the public eye I even seen it on the news so now they got a problem on there hands...even with the disc scratching..sony only problem is price that can be resolved easily why hardware problems are often harder to deal with If you disagree dont be a pus*y tell me why...You already took my bubbles away you fa*ots...I wasn't saying playstion didn't have problems either with their lack of software but you fa*s are just xbox fanboys...I tire of you fa*s...This article is about xbox and im pointing out problems I noticed..so BE A F*G and disagree you little bi*chtes Also this is not about me liking the ps3, I never said the xbox wasn't good its a great system just have hardware flaws and time and time again in the first years of next gen they have been out doing sony..but I bought a gamecube last genration first and was so pissed...so now im sticking with playstion and then eventually once they get rid of the RROD problems i will be getting one..playstion has always had a divers line up even last gen and they are doing the same trend this time so don't blame me if I stick with sony
Bubbles, I understand you like your PS3, but if Microsoft fails or performs like old xbox this generation, then next generation after this is going to suck very badly, gamers stand to lose. Ofcourse, RROD is cr*p but lets hope Microsoft comes back and holds its position.
PS3 sucks because of the price. I will get one if it ever gets to $300 just for the bluray player. I have a 360 and the games right now suck (untill August). I want a wii and might buy one if I can find it used. Right now all consoles suck and Im still stuck with a P4 pc. PS if the PS3 is still over $300 by the time MGS comes out Im renting a PS3.
you lost your bubbles because you use to be an immature fanboy. You use to make some of the most biased and stupid comments on n4g. That is why you lost them. I have noticed you are making a lot better comments recently though. So props to you for that and keep it up.
aha..(in Dave Chappele's voice): "gotchya b1tch!!" *kidding* -- just a little fun folks, don't combust on me....
The article actually has some valid points. I though the 360 was selling way better than the original xbox. Now I know better.
Two reasons this article SUCKS! 1. it's gamepro, for christ's sake! 2. nothing new here, just a list of crap everyone knows. like Japan is that important. they just recently sold a million PS3s. Publishers will SAVE money by not having to translate everything for the Japanese market. I mean, MS should just give up in Japan. If they want a 360 so bad they can import. The 360 could win in just Europe and NA alone. They just need to get more consoles out in those territories. Australia and NZ are important also. I think 360 is doing fine. Sales will pick up this fall and holiday season.
While the xbox may have a lot of FPSs, it's getting a little old when people say that is all it has. Out of 11 games I only own 2 FPS games (both Call of Duty), so I know the 360 has a lot more to offer (especially with upcoming releases). I am worried about the amount of money they have lost in the videogame business, but hopefully they can gain it back over time (but how much time could it take?).
I love FPS! People are so PSYCHED about Killzone 2, OMG, an FPS and so many PS3 fanboys complain it's the only thing 360 has. I know i'm psyched for it ;)
It is getting old. We as gamers have nothing to gain if one of the consoles cease to exist. In all actuality, it hurts us as the consumer, because the product we buy will not be as good due to the lack of competition. The more Sony and Microsoft push it this generation, the better the next will be.
Not only will products not be as good due to the lack of competition, but the products will be more expensive as well (when your the only one selling it, you have no reason to lower its' price).
This isn't news. This site might as well be FlameWars4Gamers with all this rubbish that gets in here, rubbish that nearly always leads to flame wars. Who approved this?
* The 360 is defective by design - two years in fans are hoping that maybe Microsoft will finally ship hardware that doesn't fail * 50 dollar a year online charge - that adds up to 200 to 250 dollars extra you are paying for your 360 compared to other consoles or pc gaming * No dedicated servers - paying for laggy online games * Low players counts for online games - Gears of War could only handle 8 and Halo 3 can only handle 16 * Staggering amount of red ink - the Xbox has racked up some 7 to 8 billion in losses over the past six year * Smaller than last gen disc storage - the 360 actually has a smaller amount of storage compared to last gen's Xbox - 7 gigs per disc versus 8 gigs for the Xbox * Can't handle 1080p games - too weak to handle all of the fantastic 1080p TVs people are buying now and have to rely on upscaling * Crappy graphics - games like Halo 3 look like last gen games and games like Forza 2 look even worse. Ignoring the usual Xbox marketing bullshots of course * Getting outsold by both the PS2 AND the PS3 - In Microsoft's only significant market the US * Dead in Japan * Floundering in Europe The only people buying 360s are form US Xbox owners. The rest of the gaming world continues to not give a damn about the 360 as they did with the Xbox. 360, trouble? No, more like train wreck.
No words? :( This ^guy^ has problems.
Fanboys at their best...
The one thing i hate is companys abandoning there hardware SEGA but hey at least the dreamcast worked
theres so many things wrong about that statement that i dont wont to even waste time correcting it.... in other words, hes a hardcore ps3 or wii fan..... i mean, i favor ps3 more than 360 (not in a crazy fanboyish way) but i dont talk trash or make up wrong statements about another system without knowing the true facts.....
I hope! that was alot of hate you had built up. But you have the right to your opinion, You must be a SONY FANBOY. Kinda last track of what the article was about oh well U feel better now anyway.
Listen the xbox 360 is doing just fine ........................ NOT!!!
It's fvcking LamePro magazine!They have been Sony biased since I can remember.I think the last time I actually purchased LamePro was 1996. AND ONCE AGAIN YOU PS3 DIPWADS are all over yet another 360..... I'll say it again...360 article.Why don't you buncha c___suckers stay on your own forums.Yer d___heads,that's why. Now I'll say it again.The PS3 is sure selling like SHIIIIIIIT.
lol @ 1996...seriously, the last Ganepro mag I got had Battletoads/Double Dragon on the cover, and I still have it edit: btw, anyone remember those puzzle contests they had on Gamepro? You have to solve a puzzle and send it in WITH money in order to get the next puzzle and you get a big screen TV, the best sound system, and every game system ever made at that time...that always made me laugh but I always loved the picture with the tv and all the systems
Here it comes jump all over this FANBOYS. Listen I see it this way and its just me I own the 360 ELITE and I chose it because of the games and I myself would rather pay 479.99 plus 69.99 for a 3yr exhange warranty and enjoy the games I like. We flame on each other but guess what any of U remember what happened to gaming when ATARI and COLECO went under it crashed and it will do none of us any good if the 360 fails or PS3 and the WII the gaming world needs all 3 to keep them on the straight and narrow, look at EA and what has happened to MADDEN and football. Remember its about us and gaming its our hard earned money that makes these companies what they are. ENJOY your games no matter what console U have remember it was your choice.
finally. We do need all the three. We don't need Phantom though, its a piece of sh!t.
they will lose this gen the wii is at 9 million. with the failure rates of the 360, its easy to believe that there are more wiis in homes that 360's at this moment. the ps3 is catching up and sony seems to be making big announcement after announcement. they are doing whats best and dont have those issues that gamers suffer for. funny thing is last gen M$ blamed it on the fact that the ps3 had a years lead, now they will lose because of thier years lead. shoulda took time and tested the system thoroughly.
I hit disagree on the guy below and it jumped here. But since I'm here...It's just a momentum change towards the PS3. A few months ago it was the other way around: Microsoft was getting good press like gaining a share in many exclusive games and Sony was getting alot of bad press. It would have stupid to say the PS3 was doomed back in April and its just as stupid to say the same thing about the 360 now.
about time people ahve started to realise what Sony fans have known for so long. That the 360 was just a rushed piece of hardware that MS pushed out teh door, and not only is the company paying for it, and literally, they are PAYING for it, so did all the consumers that purchased that ticking timebomb. Its time for the public to know how crappy that system is, and what a waste it is to buy it. @TomFoolery: Haha, i remember you said on a differnt thread a while back, that you have now put me on your ignored list, and now you are commenting on what i said. That must mean you really care about waht I say, because you took me off the ignore. You are true to your name, you are a FOOL for sure.
It broke after 9 months and believe me I PAID for it...I couldn't play Battlefield 2 online for 10 days! Buying a 360 was the worst mistake of my life. /sarcasm
Yeah I vaguely do remember those goofy contests,hey,remember their rating system,and didn't it have a cartoon face of some kid smiling if the game was good,and doped out sad looking if the game bit? EDIT;And here comes good ole JIZ KAZAMA spouting his B.S.as usual. Yeah like you knew about the hardware issues all along.You found out when the everyone else found out.And M.S. has and is taking care of it, nice avatar punk.(NOT)
yeah it had some cartoon guy and the better the game, the more his hair would stand up and happier he would be. I just remember the 5.0 face having a big smile and his hair standing up with a red background. I forgot what the sad faces were like...I think the guy was bald with a really sad face and a purple background. I remember one game had straight 1.0s...that was hilarious seeing all the faces
because it trying to OVERTAKE the SLAYSTATION. the killer of all consoles who have rivaled. Going against Sony in gaming is a up hill battle, MS has had ALOT of problems, their on the ropes. think about it. MS has lost 1.2 billion this year, because of defective consoles (about 3 million). So their is about 7 million consoles out there that have a pretty good chance of HAVING PROBLEMS. if you think they`ll lose 4 billion dollars(for sure) alone on repairs (plus you lose $$$ right away from launch) and start sending more out to come back to add to that 4 billion. YOU...CRAZY. why do you think they only shipped 700,000 w/ HALO3 coming out in a month and a half? Right now their playing w/ other peoples stocks (who don`t care at all about videogames). IF something doesn`t change quickly........... MS is here to make $$$ not lose it.
They are of pressing issues that are at the heart of the so called "console wars." These things effect the future of videogaming, and remember as a member you can approve or reject any article that goes into this site, and even report what you don't like about articles you have seen. If you don't like what you are seeing, the only people who are really responsible is us.
Some companies get a lot of heat because they should. We are spending a lot of money on these machines and they need to function as promised. These are investments, and we need to know what is going on.
1) It's unreliable My 360 broke once. Got it Dec. 15, broke 9 months later. I sent it in and I think it took 10 days roundtrip to get it back. They repaired the one system I sent and shipped the same one back. I called many different MS phone numbers and spoke to the highest level person I could to find out why my 360 broke and what they did to fix it. They wouldn't tell me anything and the guy actually said I couldn't directly talk to the repair center because no one there spoke English. LAME 2) It only sells marginally better than Xbox. Good point. It could have sold better, but the attach rate on games, peripherals and Xbox Live are crazy. I would love to see numbers comparing the attach rate of the 360 to it's predecessor, or any other console for that matter. 3)A recent string of bad publicity As long as the games are great, people will want to play them. If they can drop the price I think they will appeal to more casual gamers who might not follow gaming news like we do. 4) It has limited appeal The growing marketplace will help. But the key here, again, is a price cut. GTA will add appeal. 5) It bleeds money See #2. And charging $50 for XBL helps too. Not to mention, the system is has already been created and has released. I already have a 360, so Microsoft loosing money has no affect on me whatsoever. Games will still be made and the system isn't going to just disappear. 6) It still doesn't sell in Japan The 360 can still be successful if only does average in Japan. They have some great looking stuff geared toward the Japanese market. Microsoft also knows full well that they need to make some kind of impact in the east. Who knows, maybe Japan will start to change in the future, like online gaming becoming more popular or maybe they will start to like Western style games more. Decent article. At least they didn't mention Killzone 2.
1. unreliable Yes very. Next. 2. only sells marginally better than the Xbox Yes. marginal. Attach rate ... hmmm. Good point but think about it. Who owns a 360 at this point? Yes, the 'hardcore' gamer. How many games do you think they'll buy. Small user base with a good bucket of high quality titles will do that. Question for MS is .... "what will sell the 360?" Don't tell me Halo because we know what happened last generation 3. bad publicity Every console has its periods of negative press. The problems with the 360 are three things. (1) Top executive leaving 2 years into the market (2) 1.9 billion in losses in the MS Games Division (I think that number is right) (3) 1.1 billion in warranty because of faulty hardware. How can you possibly spin this as good news? 4. GTIV will not expand the marketplace. It will only satisfy the existing users + new 360 converts that are fans of the GTIV series and looking for exclusive content. Expanding the marketplace is exactly what Nintendo is doing. 5. It bleeds money. Yup, next. See point 3. 6. What is average in Japan? Average in Japan is Gamecube sales figures.
2) Personally, I don't really know what sells a console. I think the price is biggest factor. $400 is a lot of money for most people to spend on a video game console. Halo 3 will push a few consoles(mostly original Xbox owners/Halo fans that have yet to upgrade), GTA will as well(exclusive content will help, but so will the cheaper price of the 360 over the PS3. If a gamer doesn't yet have a next-gen console and wants to play GTA4, they may be inclined to go with the least expensive path to playing the game. They need to cut the price soon), Mass Effect might persuade some KOTOR fans to get a 360, and the 360 is great for gamers who want to play the latest PC games, but can't afford a decent setup. 3) 3 months from now no one is going to be thinking about Peter Moore leaving. Bad news fades with time. MS financial losses aren't affecting the amount of great games coming to the platform.
I see you set up a room for group counseling For PS3 fanboys. Let it all out!!!!!!... We should do this more offten for the sake of PS3 fanboys mental health, nah!.
$$$Remember players play.$$$
What this articale is missing is the fact that MS is doing something about those failures, and a lot of people are sweeping it under a rug.For a company to come out and say ''yeah,we screwed up'' is a bad thing, atleast they tried to make it better. And people stepping on those articale that spell ''doom for the x360/ps3'' should think about this, this is just premature thinking...its not reality.
to be honest guys, at around december the stories were exactly the same but against ps3. by christmas, all this bullshizzle will have worn off and everybody will be appreciating whatever games they get, for whatever system they got it for. just give it a while and we'll be enjoying gta mgs4 halo killzone mass effect etc. i mean we can ALL agree that this autumn/winter/spring(for mgs) has one of the best lineups for games of all time.
Halo 3 is the X-FACTOR, I agree. but what puts Bioshock and Mass Effect head and shoulders over Lair, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Haze, Ratchet & Clank, UT3. Everywhere you look you hear someone say, XBOX 360 has the best games this year with games like Bioshock, Mass Effect, Madden 08, Halo 3. Don't those idiots know that Madden 08 is also on PS3. XBOX 360, best lineup of games in history!: (Madden 08, GTA IV, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Assasins creed) PS3 has no games: (Madden 08, GTA IV, Rathcet & Clank Future, Haze, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Assasins creed, Uncharted, Unreal Tournament III)
Whose to say Liar or Heavenly sword are better than Mass Effect or Bioshock? They are all great games and no game can ever take away from another game's greatness. As long as both systems have a lot of great games, people will buy both systems.
who cares about ratchet and clank, dude are you 2 years old? oh yea, theres other 360 exclusives mr. douche. like blue dragon, lost odyssey, ace combat 6
Here we go...this is where these Xbots begin to justify an excuse for this crappy machine...let it go...let the excuses keep pouring in...try explaining it to the shareholders who will be asking MS to pull the plug on the xbox division....it was fun while it lasted....Sega and Xbox are going fishing !
The hardest part is over for Microsoft. They launched the system and have made it past the first 18 months. With the new chips and the knowledge they gained from their mistakes, the 360 will only become cheaper to make and more reliable. Why the hell would the shareholders want to shut the Xbox division down when they have already invested so much money, that they are slowly making back with licensing on all the 360 games that have and will release. Lots more devs are making games for the 360 than the original Xbox and the attach rate on the 360 is strong.
is going to overcome this silly fanboy press & blow the doors off the competition starting in Aug. & carry through the holiday season. You watch HALO 3 KILL!
I think that if the 360 (aside from the recent failure, RROD problems) could be in real trouble if they can't find a real solution to their recent problems and the new consoles start to fail or malfunction all over again. If that's the case then that ONE problem can pretty much be sufficient to kill the 360 for good. Now I doubt that MS will have the same problem again, but you'll never know. Beside this I don't see any real trouble near the 360 this gen.. They have a great install base, great library, great upcoming line-up and a good amount of loyal gamers that haven't abandoned the 360 despite the failures.. 360 is here to stay just like the PS3.
' ' is going to overcome this silly fanboy press & blow the doors off the competition starting in Aug. & carry through the holiday season. You watch HALO 3 KILL! ' ' Whats next after halo 2.1 though son? how will the x360 be againts the biggest PS3 tittles next year MGS4 and FFXIII x360 has nothing. x360 is dead nuff said...
when you post on this site, is it only for yourself to read? as a halo fan ill tell you halo 2 was crap, not as crappy as you and your comments tho dude
I have a R6V, Shadowrun and a Halo 2 clan match to get to.
... i heard more xbox360 bad news than PS3. Wii is doing excellent. No bad news so far.
1. It's unreliable. M$ is working on fixing them, along with offering a 3yr warranty IF, I say again IF you have a defective console.....having a hardware issue isn't a brand new problem only associated with M$ and just like in the past, its something thats fixable. 2. It only sells marginally better than Xbox. That's called progress....or does anyone think it should have ended the console wars overnight against two seasoned industry veterans like Sony and Nintendo? Also, remember even with its well known hardware issues its still selling in comparable #'s (North America & Euro markets) even now with the PS3 which has had a price drop with free BD offers and remote. 3. A recent string of bad publicity. Again, this is not a new phenomenon in this industry, it comes and goes, assuming this will have any significant impact in 1 month, 2 months when great games are released is VERY SHORT-SIGHTED, the great thing about the videogame industry is just when you think you can predict whats going to happen= you're wrong! 4. It has limited appeal. "it needs to start doing something different in lieu of superfluous first-person shooters if it wishes to sell more." -Gamepro -OK, once again, I would expect this from a blind fanboy, but Gamepro should at least acknowlege that the 360 has much more than FPS's, of course it does have plenty of them, but its unfair since the Wii has admittedly went for a different market and they actually have plenty of variety this early compared to last gen and so far compared to PS3 it has plenty of variety, but if you're expecting it too "go casual" or whatever it means to have a library and theme like the Wii, then you are foolish. Well, this is Gamepro, who at one point did a exclusive list comparison and "forgot" to include a couple of 360's most anticipated exclusives which was later edited. -I could say their website has "limited appeal", but that would just be a "cheap shot". 5. It bleeds money. -So do you think that it would be cheap to establish yourself among two giants in the industry with tremendous brand recognition worldwide? -VERY SHORT-SIGHTED, yes losing money is a concern but M$ has said they expect to make profits later in the life cycle of the product. 6. It still doesn't sell in Japan. "Microsoft doesn't need to dominate Japan. It never did." -Gamepro -uhm well basicly even they admit they don't know if this is a big problem. 360 has sold 420,000 in the mighty Sony and Ninty backyard, once again thats progress, they only need a small marketshare and every console sold where everybody expects them to "fail" is a step in the right direction of getting that small respectable market share. They do need Japan, but things have come along way on the western front, there are far more new western IP's that appeal to the massive western audience, and if we are talking about hardware sales being an indicator of success as a whole, NOT regional...then the 360 is doing pretty good in that dept. of course a console that has been available for almost 2 yrs will have ups and downs, but thats business.
The only people caught up in this 360 is failing crap are the Sony fan boys who could never see past Sony in the 1st place. They see the 360 is not failing so they want to believe this talk show BS to feel better about some thing that I will never understand. People just want 3 things from a games console. #1 Good price #2 Good games #3 Reliability So far has 1 & 2 and is just fixing #3. Some people on this site are such rookies. They must think that people do not know that all they have to lean on is bashing. That is the a bad sign by it’s self.
some of u guys are taking this fanboy stuff to another level, I mean some of you are downright out of control. Let me ask all fanboys this. Does your console feed u and put u sleep at night babies? Seeing as how some of you defend a freaking piece of plastic and wires like it's your momma or something...
"6" reason why xbox is in trouble ????????....it's more like 60 reasons why the xbox is in trouble....I seriously hate bursting you "xbox fanboys" bubbles but this can and will be the last machine MS puts together in the gaming division...mark my words !
"Sadly, Microsoft's ongoing string of mishaps may keep them from truly ending the year (or the season for that matter) on a high note" whether or not the 35=60 gets in trouble, it wont be this year. The 360 may end up being horrible, but not in 2007. Nothing can stop their fall lineup. But they do have some troubles, but so does the ps3, and so does almost everything in this world.