4-page preview in the latest issue of the german GameStar magazine.Translation:
• Two-island confirmed: Ibiza has to share players with an improved and expanded Oahu. Oahu has been modified to fit better in this second Unlimited, and has many new roads, majority being new offroad routes. To get in Oahu you need to reach a certain level, as with Ford Island and the racetrack of TDU1. You'll travel by using an airport on each island. Completing Challenges, Cruise a lot, Collect many cars, houses and wrecks, and scoring on the Social aspects (friendcount, fellow clubmembers) is needed to reach that level.
• Houses are able to be explored on-foot by the players.
• Rain washes dirt and mud off the vehicles.
• Weather varies from sunshine and rain to grown-up storms.
• New vehicle confirmed: Lancia Delta Integrale.
• New handling/physics: shown by a demo-comparism between Audi TT (AWD) and Ford Mustang Fastback (RWD) which showed how players can now feel more of the true car's behaviour.
• New menu shows statistics of your character: the left side shows overall progression and characterinfo, the right side shows detailed progression on what has been collected, won, etc.