Evil Avatar writes: "It's been a long, long time since we've had the opportunity to spend some quality time with Sam Fisher. He left us in 2006 with the enjoyable, if slightly concerning Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Why has it taken nearly four years to deliver the next in the series? It would appear that the delays have been the consequence of change. You'll all know by now that the game's development saw a reboot after this change proved too much for the development team, however, you'd be foolish to think they have stayed away from it entirely on this second time around."
* Good level design with some interesting locations.
* The Assassin's Creed style movement works well as does the brilliant new cover system.
* There's still enough of that stealthy magic to be found for the game to be enjoyable.
* The long, long list of lost features.
* I really hated the Modern Warfare level.
* The sonar goggles are a poor replacement for night and thermal vision.
* Likewise the new black and white effect used to tell the player where they are hidden can be disorientating.
* It took this long to deliver a step back in the series.