Star Trek Online: Space Combat Guide

During an interview, Star Trek Online's developer Cryptic Studios stated that space combat would probably make up 60% of the missions with ground combat the remaining 40%. If you're going to spend the majority of your time in space, you may as well know what you're getting into.

Read Full Story >>
The story is too old to be commented.