4news.it: "To discover what is behind the development of Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer, we asked to its creator David Cage, CEO of Quantic Dream, some questions. To little less than a month of release in stores, this special will allow you to better understand what is behind the game's structure and its implementation, and discover some interesting news."
The main features are:
- There are 1020 different ends in the game
- We can play with a main character and we decide who will remain as is
- the origami could be a puzzle/enigma of the story or not to be
- the DLC will reach the main story and other ones will introduce new characters and stories
- There is a mission (by a DLC) where you play a blind man and you cannot see anything. Only the surround sound can help you to play the game
- Team ICE (Naughty Dog) have not supported the Quantic Dream
- Demo will be online very soon, before the game going to the market
- Heavy Rain is destined to be a trilogy, as a pragmatic version of The Lord of the Rings.
The original interview is written after the images gallery in the article.
the link has been removed 'cause embargo.