Hit as many targets in the soccer net as you can in 90 seconds. North Americans are coming around to soccer, so the game may not need to be described. Soccer, of course, is the North American name for the game. In Europe, the game is called "the reason for living."
- Highly addictive. The simplicity and finesse of the controls bring out the competitive streak.
- 6 different difficulty settings.
- You can download the 3D engine and source codes from the company website to create your own game!
- The targets are a given, but more soccer elements – goalkeepers, a wall of defenders – would add more depth and challenge.
- Although the difficulty can be increased, the time limit stays the same, and there's no way to adjust it.
- The sound atmosphere is severely lacking.