KanjiMatch is a memory puzzle game which uses Kanji, japanese letters. The game challenges your memory, while allowing you to learn the Japanese characters in an almost subliminal manner.
- Challenges players in a cerebral way that other games don't.
- Different difficulty levels and card sets create a complex and challenging environment.
- 4 different background options help keep the game fresh.
- The game does promote itself as a learning tool, but for the most part in the harder levels, you are frantically trying to match the cards as the time winds down, rather than absorbing much learning.
- The harder levels could better challenge the player by not offering the "peek" at the cards before the game starts.
- At times, the game gliches when cards in the corners are turned over.