Welcome to the latest in IndustryGamers' monthly Q&A series with Wedbush Morgan Securities' Michael Pachter. In the previous month, the analyst made some bold predictions about Project Natal possibly retailing for just $50. As it turns out, he might not be far off on that. This time, they asked Pachter about EA's recent struggles with the Wii audience, and we got him to respond to Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Aime, concerning his Wii HD rebuttal.
Here's the agenda:
* Will third parties start pulling back on Wii?
* Can Microsoft get away with $100 for Xbox Live?
* Pachter responds to Reggie's denial of Wii HD
* Is new IP now dead at Electronic Arts?
* What does the future hold for portables from Sony, Nintendo?