Top
10°

Gameloft reports strong Q3 financials

Mobile games publisher Gameloft has announced Q3 revenues of €30.1 million (around $44.4 million), up 15% year-on-year. Mobile games accounted for 95% of those sales, with console titles generating the other 5%. Europe accounted for 38% of revenues, North America 31% and the rest of the world 31%.

Read Full Story >>
casualgaming.biz
The story is too old to be commented.