Evil Avatar writes: "Pro Evolution Soccer was seen as the football game for true fans, with better realism and a better game engine. Well, that was the case a few years ago but since the jump to the current gen platforms PES has struggled, since PES6 it has failed to improve on the things we once loved about the beautiful game and its main rival FIFA has stolen a massive march on it."
* Player visuals are unmatched.
* Really enjoyable when playing with friends.
* The play just doesn't flow.
* Too easy to run through the opposition defense.
* Teamvision 2.0 adds nothing
* The lack of license is starting to look tacky.